Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Barber / Hairdresser for men

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Barber / Hairdresser for men

Well I'm here a month and my french is still pretty much non existant Laughing Does anyone know of or recommend an english speaking barber or hairdresser I could go to?

The text you are quoting:

Well I'm here a month and my french is still pretty much non existant Laughing Does anyone know of or recommend an english speaking barber or hairdresser I could go to?

Danny BMay 29, 2010 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2651 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Barber / Hairdresser for men
Post 1

Hi Danny,

My boyfriend and I are very happy with Peter at 17th Avenue in Flon (www.17thavenue.ch). I think he is the manager of the salon. Most of his customerbase is made up of expats, thanks to his excellent English and large network.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Lene

Hi Danny,

My boyfriend and I are very happy with Peter at 17th Avenue in Flon (www.17thavenue.ch). I think he is the manager of the salon. Most of his customerbase is made up of expats, thanks to his excellent English and large network.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Lene

Lene Therese M, Jun 3, 2010 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Lene! Do you call to make an appointment or can you just wander in off the street to make an appointment do you know?

Thanks Lene! Do you call to make an appointment or can you just wander in off the street to make an appointment do you know?

Danny B, Jun 3, 2010 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

You can do either, depending on how good your French is. Not everyone there speaks English so a phonecall may be difficult. My French is not great so I'd just walk in :)

Hi,

You can do either, depending on how good your French is. Not everyone there speaks English so a phonecall may be difficult. My French is not great so I'd just walk in :)

Lene Therese M, Jun 3, 2010 @ 19:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I ended up going to chez maxim and I have to say I was very pleased! Price was good and being able to book the appointment in english and have the hairdresser speak english was great.

I ended up going to chez maxim and I have to say I was very pleased! Price was good and being able to book the appointment in english and have the hairdresser speak english was great.

Danny B, Jun 12, 2010 @ 15:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2651 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form