Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Beginners french courses

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beginners french courses

Hi all,

I'm new to Lausanne and have studied French only 20h (beginners course) at my previous university (UCL) in London last summer. 

Does anyone know intensive French courses in Lausanne and could recommend a few?

I am not sure if language exchange is the right thing for me, but if someone is keen (and patient) I could offer my English and Finnish skills for French. All my university education, from bachelors to PhD, has been completed in London so I'm quite confident communicator in english at least ;) 

Have a good day!

Inka

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm new to Lausanne and have studied French only 20h (beginners course) at my previous university (UCL) in London last summer. 

Does anyone know intensive French courses in Lausanne and could recommend a few?

I am not sure if language exchange is the right thing for me, but if someone is keen (and patient) I could offer my English and Finnish skills for French. All my university education, from bachelors to PhD, has been completed in London so I'm quite confident communicator in english at least ;) 

Have a good day!

Inka

Inka KOct 26, 2016 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

14 Replies | 2503 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Beginners french courses
Post 1

Hi,

I am a teacher of French as a Foreign Language. Would you be interested in private classes?

Have a good day

Hi,

I am a teacher of French as a Foreign Language. Would you be interested in private classes?

Have a good day

Sevil N, Oct 27, 2016 @ 04:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Sevil and many thanks for your response. It depends on the cost as well. 

Do you teach somewhere? or perhaps there are other "beginners" and we could set up a small group?

Hi Sevil and many thanks for your response. It depends on the cost as well. 

Do you teach somewhere? or perhaps there are other "beginners" and we could set up a small group?

Inka K, Oct 27, 2016 @ 10:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello there,

I've been meaning to find some French lessons. I'm from the UK and moved here a couple of months ago. I'd be happy to be part of a small group for lessons :)

Hello there,

I've been meaning to find some French lessons. I'm from the UK and moved here a couple of months ago. I'd be happy to be part of a small group for lessons :)

Wendy G, Oct 27, 2016 @ 12:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Brilliant Wendy :) would you be avail for classes during the day at all? When I get my proper Internet connection sorted I will try to find something.

I'm missing pubs and pints too so if you fancy a "cuppa" let me know. I'm far too English nowadays (a lot of Brexit voters agreed...) ;)

Brilliant Wendy :) would you be avail for classes during the day at all? When I get my proper Internet connection sorted I will try to find something.

I'm missing pubs and pints too so if you fancy a "cuppa" let me know. I'm far too English nowadays (a lot of Brexit voters agreed...) ;)

Inka K, Oct 27, 2016 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi,

I do not teach anywhere now. I could propose private classes. We could set up a group. As for the price, we can negociate.

If anybody would be interested, let me know.

Hi,

I do not teach anywhere now. I could propose private classes. We could set up a group. As for the price, we can negociate.

If anybody would be interested, let me know.

Sevil N, Oct 27, 2016 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi there :)

Im afraid I'm not available during the day as I work at an international school. I hope we can sort something out, and in the meantime I'd love to meet for a 'cuppa' sometime!

Hi there :)

Im afraid I'm not available during the day as I work at an international school. I hope we can sort something out, and in the meantime I'd love to meet for a 'cuppa' sometime!

Wendy G, Oct 27, 2016 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

No worries Wendy - I will send you a PM. 

No worries Wendy - I will send you a PM. 

Inka K, Oct 28, 2016 @ 09:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

If you setup a group, count me in too. My french skills are very basic at this moment.

If you setup a group, count me in too. My french skills are very basic at this moment.

Junaid A, Oct 28, 2016 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

You guys might find the "Learn French, Love Switzerland" group on meetup.com interesting. I go there quite often and I've been learning a lot.

You guys might find the "Learn French, Love Switzerland" group on meetup.com interesting. I go there quite often and I've been learning a lot.

Yash L, Oct 30, 2016 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hello,

I give lessons of French for foreigners in Riviera - Chablais region. Multilingual (French, English, Russian, Portuguese), graduated in Linguistics and Teaching, I have a couple of years of experience in teaching of French and other languages. If you or your friends need some help, feel free to contact me ;).

Best, Khrystyna.

Hello,

I give lessons of French for foreigners in Riviera - Chablais region. Multilingual (French, English, Russian, Portuguese), graduated in Linguistics and Teaching, I have a couple of years of experience in teaching of French and other languages. If you or your friends need some help, feel free to contact me ;).

Best, Khrystyna.

Khrystyna Mytsak, Feb 3, 2017 @ 21:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

www.learn-french-geneva.com

www.learn-french-geneva.com

hay_, Feb 4, 2017 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Wendy, Inka

I just moved to Lausanne as well and my French is non existent now. I would be interested in joining a small French lessons group in the evenings as well.

Hi Wendy, Inka

I just moved to Lausanne as well and my French is non existent now. I would be interested in joining a small French lessons group in the evenings as well.

Fabi T, Jun 5, 2017 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Wendy, Inka

Jun 5, 17 18:57

HI Fabi,

did you find a French lessons group? Would there be room for one more learner?

HI Fabi,

did you find a French lessons group? Would there be room for one more learner?

Kerstin W, Jul 12, 2017 @ 10:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

You can learn french language by attending online classes as per your time schedule. There are many online teaching resoyrces in the market but I suggest you 'Select My Tutor' which is one of the best online teaching website in the UK. You can learn French language from your selected teacher.

You can learn french language by attending online classes as per your time schedule. There are many online teaching resoyrces in the market but I suggest you 'Select My Tutor' which is one of the best online teaching website in the UK. You can learn French language from your selected teacher.

Leesa Johnson, Aug 9, 2018 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
14 Replies | 2503 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form