Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Calling all foodies or food passionates or photography passionates!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Calling all foodies or food passionates or photography passionates!

Hello everybody! In case you are a foodie, or passionate about food and photography, I just want to let you know that I am organising a food photography workshop in Vevey at my photo studio. 6 hours to create beautiful sets and practice with different kind of meals / ingredients (sweet & savoury) + brochure of techniques and food photography basics and a small lunch. Dates are 14/04/2018 or 21/04/2018 :)

The cost of the course is 189CHF and includes all the materials, props and food for the practical day at the studio, a brochure with the basics of food photography and a small lunch.

- max 8 participants per day -

WORKSHOP LANGUAGES: English, French, Italian, Spanish, also I can speak a bit of German and a bit of Portuguese :)

If interested, please get in touch at [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody! In case you are a foodie, or passionate about food and photography, I just want to let you know that I am organising a food photography workshop in Vevey at my photo studio. 6 hours to create beautiful sets and practice with different kind of meals / ingredients (sweet & savoury) + brochure of techniques and food photography basics and a small lunch. Dates are 14/04/2018 or 21/04/2018 :)

The cost of the course is 189CHF and includes all the materials, props and food for the practical day at the studio, a brochure with the basics of food photography and a small lunch.

- max 8 participants per day -

WORKSHOP LANGUAGES: English, French, Italian, Spanish, also I can speak a bit of German and a bit of Portuguese :)

If interested, please get in touch at [email protected]

Federica GMar 21, 2018 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 959 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 959 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form