Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Can you recommend a cleaner in Lausanne?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Can you recommend a cleaner in Lausanne?
I am familiar with prices, now just need to find one with a spare slot either weekly or fortnightly. English spoken preferable but not a necessity.

Thanks - any pointers appreciated!

Chaz
The text you are quoting:
I am familiar with prices, now just need to find one with a spare slot either weekly or fortnightly. English spoken preferable but not a necessity.

Chaz
ChazFeb 27, 2009 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1716 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Can you recommend a cleaner in Lausanne?
Post 1
[quote]I am familiar with prices, now just need to find one with a spare slot either weekly or fortnightly. English spoken preferable but not a necessity.

Chaz[/quote]

good luck!!!! I've been looking for reliable cleaner for more than a year and now use a professional company that costs more than I'd like to pay but was tired of looking...let me know if you need details or if you can find a cleaner...any language ok!
[quote]I am familiar with prices, now just need to find one with a spare slot either weekly or fortnightly. English spoken preferable but not a necessity.

Chaz[/quote]

good luck!!!! I've been looking for reliable cleaner for more than a year and now use a professional company that costs more than I'd like to pay but was tired of looking...let me know if you need details or if you can find a cleaner...any language ok!

nickpenn, Feb 27, 2009 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
which company and how much do you pay. send me the info
which company and how much do you pay. send me the info
Susan61, Feb 27, 2009 @ 23:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hi Nick... can you let me know which agency you use and how much it costs? Thanks!
 Hi Nick... can you let me know which agency you use and how much it costs? Thanks!
Doha M, Sep 28, 2009 @ 18:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I have a cleaner come once a week.  She spends about 90 minutes cleaning and charges 25 CHf an hour.  I'm very happy - she seems very hard working.  If you want I can put you in contact?  The downside although it's not a problem for me is that she doesn't speak English

Seb
I have a cleaner come once a week.  She spends about 90 minutes cleaning and charges 25 CHf an hour.  I'm very happy - she seems very hard working.  If you want I can put you in contact?  The downside although it's not a problem for me is that she doesn't speak English

Seb
seb23, Sep 28, 2009 @ 20:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 Hi Seb.. Thanks! I dont mind if she doesn't speak English. Could you put me in touch please? Does she speak French?
 Hi Seb.. Thanks! I dont mind if she doesn't speak English. Could you put me in touch please? Does she speak French?

Doha M, Sep 29, 2009 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
 Wonder whether you are still looking. I am English, have been working in Lausanne [central] for 2 years housekeeping and now have a free slot [having been let down by employers]! If you would like to employ someone totally reliable, punctual and honest, please let me know, although I will only be available until next April. TIA
 Wonder whether you are still looking. I am English, have been working in Lausanne [central] for 2 years housekeeping and now have a free slot [having been let down by employers]! If you would like to employ someone totally reliable, punctual and honest, please let me know, although I will only be available until next April. TIA

sheila c, Oct 12, 2009 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1716 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form