Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Carrots, apples, beetroot, potatoes, celery, cucumbers - local and pesticide free around Morges ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Carrots, apples, beetroot, potatoes, celery, cucumbers - local and pesticide free around Morges ?

Hi All,

just throwing this out there. Currently doing my groceries at Lidl/Aldi/Migros, as this is what I have close by, the selection is not fantastic sometimes.

I'm doing a lot of juicing, about 550kg of produce per year, looking for alternative sources of the above, within the same price range, if they exist, I'm not one of those Rolex wearing, Porsche driving Swiss person.

Anyone has tips about local growers in the Morges area transparent about their use of chemicals ? Looking for 1st hand experience, I've done some googling already.

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

just throwing this out there. Currently doing my groceries at Lidl/Aldi/Migros, as this is what I have close by, the selection is not fantastic sometimes.

I'm doing a lot of juicing, about 550kg of produce per year, looking for alternative sources of the above, within the same price range, if they exist, I'm not one of those Rolex wearing, Porsche driving Swiss person.

Anyone has tips about local growers in the Morges area transparent about their use of chemicals ? Looking for 1st hand experience, I've done some googling already.

Sam BellAug 20, 2022 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 486 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 486 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form