Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

If anyone interested in having a hit of cricket in the Vaud region, the Cossonay Cricket Club is just getting prepared for another summer. Based in Cossonay, just 15 mins north of Lausanne we have both men's and women's teams as well as about 30 juniors covering all age/skill levels. We also organize social/corporate 20-20 matches in the evenings. If you want some more info on playing, or just feel like popping to watch the occasional game you can check out the website http://www.cossonay-cricket.com/ or feel free to drop me a PM.
Cheers
KD

The text you are quoting:

If anyone interested in having a hit of cricket in the Vaud region, the Cossonay Cricket Club is just getting prepared for another summer. Based in Cossonay, just 15 mins north of Lausanne we have both men's and women's teams as well as about 30 juniors covering all age/skill levels. We also organize social/corporate 20-20 matches in the evenings. If you want some more info on playing, or just feel like popping to watch the occasional game you can check out the website http://www.cossonay-cricket.com/ or feel free to drop me a PM.
Cheers
KD

kednellyMar 16, 2010 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2598 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud
Post 1

HI, I cannot play cricket, I have never tried to play cricket and to top it all I am Scottish, despite all of these I would really love to try it.

Will send you a PM to find out more about your club.

Bill

HI, I cannot play cricket, I have never tried to play cricket and to top it all I am Scottish, despite all of these I would really love to try it.

Will send you a PM to find out more about your club.

Bill

bill morrison, Mar 25, 2010 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

KD... i would love to join the league. I used to bowl (its been a while though) and would love to start again. Let me know when you guys are putting up the nets and i will be there.

Best... Yuneeb

KD... i would love to join the league. I used to bowl (its been a while though) and would love to start again. Let me know when you guys are putting up the nets and i will be there.

Best... Yuneeb

Yuneeb K, Mar 25, 2010 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

I would like to join this cricket club. I am from india and a good player. I used to play cricket. Sice long time i was looking here to play cricket. Thanks a Lot to you

Regards

Vikas

Hello,

I would like to join this cricket club. I am from india and a good player. I used to play cricket. Sice long time i was looking here to play cricket. Thanks a Lot to you

Regards

Vikas

Vikas Doda, Mar 26, 2010 @ 09:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Anyone who is interested in more information or popping down for a hit/look, please drop me a PM with their email address and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

KD

Anyone who is interested in more information or popping down for a hit/look, please drop me a PM with their email address and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

KD

kednelly, Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2598 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form