Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Dog parks in Lausanne?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dog parks in Lausanne?
Hi!

Does anyone know of any dog parks (preferably enclosed) in Lausanne? I am looking for a place to let my Westie run free!!
The text you are quoting:
Hi!

Does anyone know of any dog parks (preferably enclosed) in Lausanne? I am looking for a place to let my Westie run free!!
majaOct 29, 2008 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2266 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Dog parks in Lausanne?
Post 1
 I came across a fenced in area next to the parking lot in Pully Port.  I've been down there to walk my dog along the lake a couple of times, but have never seen anyone in there.
I'd be happy to meet you there with my dog if your interested and hopefully they can have a good run around!  Send me a message if you're interested!

I came across a fenced in area next to the parking lot in Pully Port.  I've been down there to walk my dog along the lake a couple of times, but have never seen anyone in there.
I'd be happy to meet you there with my dog if your interested and hopefully they can have a good run around!  Send me a message if you're interested!

abrouss79, Sep 1, 2009 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Dog parks in Lausanne?
Post 2
 There is a small one near Park de Milan on Ave de la Harpe.  It is just next to the library and is fully enclosed.
 There is a small one near Park de Milan on Ave de la Harpe.  It is just next to the library and is fully enclosed.

zimmo, Sep 12, 2009 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2266 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form