Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > English Speaking Mechanic/Garage in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English Speaking Mechanic/Garage in Lausanne

Hi guys,
I've been living and working the Lausanne area since late summer and have recently brought a second hand car, in which I intend to drive back to the UK over Christmas. Whilst the car appears to be fine, it's probably sensible that I send it in for a full service before I take on such a long drive. Can anyone recommend a good English speaking mechanic or garage in the Lausanne area to do this? (Regrettably my French is not yet at a level sufficient to discuss the finer points of engines and brake pads :-))
Any help gratefully received...
Tom

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,
I've been living and working the Lausanne area since late summer and have recently brought a second hand car, in which I intend to drive back to the UK over Christmas. Whilst the car appears to be fine, it's probably sensible that I send it in for a full service before I take on such a long drive. Can anyone recommend a good English speaking mechanic or garage in the Lausanne area to do this? (Regrettably my French is not yet at a level sufficient to discuss the finer points of engines and brake pads :-))
Any help gratefully received...
Tom

taw99Dec 2, 2009 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2427 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2427 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form