Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > English speaking pharmacy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English speaking pharmacy

Hi folks, Lucky me has had his hay fever go nuts since he moved to switzerland! I'm a little bit unsure on how to go about getting my hands on some zirtek or clarityn over here.

Does anyone know of a pharmacy where they speak english or even if you can pick it up off a shelf in the pharmacy and pay for it.... my french is pretty much non existant at the moment :(

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks, Lucky me has had his hay fever go nuts since he moved to switzerland! I'm a little bit unsure on how to go about getting my hands on some zirtek or clarityn over here.

Does anyone know of a pharmacy where they speak english or even if you can pick it up off a shelf in the pharmacy and pay for it.... my french is pretty much non existant at the moment :(

Danny BMay 8, 2010 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1707 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English speaking pharmacy
Post 1

There is one on Rue des alpes. They speak English. But even in any pharmacy they should speak some. Even if you smile and say what you want they will help you

There is one on Rue des alpes. They speak English. But even in any pharmacy they should speak some. Even if you smile and say what you want they will help you

Maria_, May 8, 2010 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: English speaking pharmacy
Post 2

A lovely young lady was nice and helpful in the pharmacy in the metropole so all sorted!

A lovely young lady was nice and helpful in the pharmacy in the metropole so all sorted!

Danny B, May 8, 2010 @ 15:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1707 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form