Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > English speaking psychologist in Lausanne or Vevey?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English speaking psychologist in Lausanne or Vevey?

Hello All. I'm looking for an English speaking psychologist / therapist in Lausanne or Vevey. I'm a male, so preferably a male PhD who practices cognitive behavioral therapy, but open to others. I had a great therapist in the US, but I'm dealing with a bit of depression (breakup, etc.) and need to speak with someone in Switzerland on a regular basis. 

Thanks in advance. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello All. I'm looking for an English speaking psychologist / therapist in Lausanne or Vevey. I'm a male, so preferably a male PhD who practices cognitive behavioral therapy, but open to others. I had a great therapist in the US, but I'm dealing with a bit of depression (breakup, etc.) and need to speak with someone in Switzerland on a regular basis. 

Thanks in advance. 

Stephen DJul 24, 2017 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2909 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English speaking psychologist in Lausanne or Vevey?
Post 1

Thanks in advance. 

Jul 24, 17 11:36

Sorry to hear about the problem.

Have you tried looking at the CHUV website? That is Centre Hopitaux Universitaire Vaud in Lausanne? They might have someone there, or at least point you in the right direction.

Keep your chin up.......

Sorry to hear about the problem.

Have you tried looking at the CHUV website? That is Centre Hopitaux Universitaire Vaud in Lausanne? They might have someone there, or at least point you in the right direction.

Keep your chin up.......

sheila c, Jul 24, 2017 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello! I'm an American clinical psychologist specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and now living in Lausanne.

Sorry to join this thread a bit late. Hope you found someone good in the meantime! And if you're still looking, feel free to check out my website (www.lausannepsychology.com) or give me a call (076 520 05 29).

Teresa Au, PhD
U.S.-licensed clinical psychologist

Hello! I'm an American clinical psychologist specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and now living in Lausanne.

Sorry to join this thread a bit late. Hope you found someone good in the meantime! And if you're still looking, feel free to check out my website (www.lausannepsychology.com) or give me a call (076 520 05 29).

Teresa Au, PhD
U.S.-licensed clinical psychologist

Teresa A, Oct 24, 2017 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello! I hope you have found the support you were looking for. If you or anyone else is looking for further support, I am a US trained counselor and part of a new cabinet/private practice with Teresa Au and two other English speaking therapists. We are based in central Lausanne (Rue du Grand-Pont 18) and all provide therapy in English covering different age ranges and concerns. I work using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and compassion focused therapy (CFT). We are in the process of creating one website including all the practitioners in our private-practice. In the meantime, feel free to check out our individual websites. Mine is www.careykirkcounseling.com, Teresa's can be found above, Hiba's is www.wiserhumans.com and Julianna's is www.youngadultcounseling.com 

Warm regards, 

Carey Kirk, M.Ed

Hello! I hope you have found the support you were looking for. If you or anyone else is looking for further support, I am a US trained counselor and part of a new cabinet/private practice with Teresa Au and two other English speaking therapists. We are based in central Lausanne (Rue du Grand-Pont 18) and all provide therapy in English covering different age ranges and concerns. I work using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and compassion focused therapy (CFT). We are in the process of creating one website including all the practitioners in our private-practice. In the meantime, feel free to check out our individual websites. Mine is www.careykirkcounseling.com, Teresa's can be found above, Hiba's is www.wiserhumans.com and Julianna's is www.youngadultcounseling.com 

Warm regards, 

Carey Kirk, M.Ed

Carey K, Dec 10, 2017 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2909 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form