Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Female searching for a tango dance partner (beginners) ...can't go alone only couples may apply.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Female searching for a tango dance partner (beginners) ...can't go alone only couples may apply.

Hey!

I have always wanted to learn the tango dance. I have found classes that begin the second week in September but the only problem is no one I know is interested in going :(. If anyone fancies going for abit of fun let me know! I am not a great dancer and my french is very basic, but I am game for anything.

Let me know if you are interested!

Jen :)

The text you are quoting:

Hey!

I have always wanted to learn the tango dance. I have found classes that begin the second week in September but the only problem is no one I know is interested in going :(. If anyone fancies going for abit of fun let me know! I am not a great dancer and my french is very basic, but I am game for anything.

Let me know if you are interested!

Jen :)

Jennifer JAug 25, 2010 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1241 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Female searching for a tango dance partner (beginners) ...can't go alone only couples may apply.
Post 1

Jen, you may get more replies if you did two things-

1) changed your pic from chicken to that of a celtic hon....

2) told people where the lessons were...Lausanne or Geneva? There are loads of dance groups in Gva (apart from irish dancing..yet)... and loads of takers... so Lausanne is a bit far for a Gva based fellah to go for a dance....

good luck and slainte

The text you are quoting:

Jen, you may get more replies if you did two things-

1) changed your pic from chicken to that of a celtic hon....

2) told people where the lessons were...Lausanne or Geneva? There are loads of dance groups in Gva (apart from irish dancing..yet)... and loads of takers... so Lausanne is a bit far for a Gva based fellah to go for a dance....

good luck and slainte

Charlie, Aug 27, 2010 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1241 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form