Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Final apartment cleaning

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Final apartment cleaning

Please can someone help to recommend a person for final cleaning of our apartment in Lausanne. We are also looking for someone to do weekly cleaning at our new apartment, also in Lausanne.

The text you are quoting:

Please can someone help to recommend a person for final cleaning of our apartment in Lausanne. We are also looking for someone to do weekly cleaning at our new apartment, also in Lausanne.

Yin SchneiderOct 5, 2013 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 2237 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Final apartment cleaning
Post 1

I cannot recommend a final cleaning agency but for the weekly cleaning I use http://www.the-cleaner.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12&Itemid=47 and have found them very good.

(Others did not even bother to reply or reschedule when they could not make the consultation)

I cannot recommend a final cleaning agency but for the weekly cleaning I use http://www.the-cleaner.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12&Itemid=47 and have found them very good.

(Others did not even bother to reply or reschedule when they could not make the consultation)

Danny B, Oct 7, 2013 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Try Top Handy Man in Lausanne (also does greater Geneva) 079 378 06 13. Abdel's team does a good job and is competitive in pricing. He has experience as a technician for a relocation company, so he knows the standard of the regies well.

Best of luck in your move!

Try Top Handy Man in Lausanne (also does greater Geneva) 079 378 06 13. Abdel's team does a good job and is competitive in pricing. He has experience as a technician for a relocation company, so he knows the standard of the regies well.

Best of luck in your move!

Matthew W, Oct 7, 2013 @ 15:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Some of the agencies offer an expensive cleaning service. It is however worth considering paying because there will never be any argument.

Note, if you have been in for a few years, and/or nothing was exactly new when you arrived, then there is very little they can legally claim apart from holes in the walls (even parquet scratches are often their liability).

Asloca enforces the rules.If you feel hard done by at the end of the etat de lieu, then go to the Asloca (even if you already paid) and they nearly always get a good deal for the locataire.

Hope that helps

Some of the agencies offer an expensive cleaning service. It is however worth considering paying because there will never be any argument.

Note, if you have been in for a few years, and/or nothing was exactly new when you arrived, then there is very little they can legally claim apart from holes in the walls (even parquet scratches are often their liability).

Asloca enforces the rules.If you feel hard done by at the end of the etat de lieu, then go to the Asloca (even if you already paid) and they nearly always get a good deal for the locataire.

Hope that helps

Richard H, Oct 7, 2013 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

I moved form Zurich to Lausanne about 3 weeks ago. And I have been looking for a company, but the company offered me about 1600 for 3,5 rooms place. Then I checked jacando.com is a new marketplace and created an announce there I got so many application for less than 500, I was just schocked about the price difference. We signed a contract the person took care of everything. Every one was happy. Because it was a marketplace, you find help every where in Switzerland for one time job or regular taskes.

I hope it could help,

Lidia

Hi,

I moved form Zurich to Lausanne about 3 weeks ago. And I have been looking for a company, but the company offered me about 1600 for 3,5 rooms place. Then I checked jacando.com is a new marketplace and created an announce there I got so many application for less than 500, I was just schocked about the price difference. We signed a contract the person took care of everything. Every one was happy. Because it was a marketplace, you find help every where in Switzerland for one time job or regular taskes.

I hope it could help,

Lidia

Lidia J, Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear Yin,
A friend of mine is looking for a job. He is very kind person and works really well.
Please, let me know if you are still looking for someone.

Thanks 

Dear Yin,
A friend of mine is looking for a job. He is very kind person and works really well.
Please, let me know if you are still looking for someone.

Thanks 

Marcelo O, Nov 4, 2013 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I would suggest  to ask the "gerance" from whom you rent your apt. reason: since they work for the gerance, they know exaclty what to do. also, there should not be any discussion afterwards.good luck.

I would suggest  to ask the "gerance" from whom you rent your apt. reason: since they work for the gerance, they know exaclty what to do. also, there should not be any discussion afterwards.good luck.

epicure, Nov 4, 2013 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

I'd like the details, please! Thanks! Sophie aka Wisdom

I'd like the details, please! Thanks! Sophie aka Wisdom

Wisdom, Nov 5, 2013 @ 08:43