Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > French Speaking Club

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Speaking Club

You know some French, but you are shy to start speaking? You are not alone.There are many people who have the same problem as you.

Let’s start speaking together!

There is an opportunity to speak French 1,5 hour once per week for free in a friendly easy-going atmosphere like a café or restaurant.

If you are interested, drop me a private message, I will give you more details.

1. We have various levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, above B2)

You can choose your level like this you will feel comfortable during the meeting

2. Stay focused with navigators

Each group has a person who is responsible for the topic and vocabulary. This person is called the navigator. He/she will send you materials in advance, so you will be ready.

3. Monitors

We have native speakers or people who speaks good French that are ready to help us. They are not teachers that will correct each mistake. They are our friends that will help us to improve in a friendly way.

4. Different nationalities and professions

We are completely different. We have different professions and we arrived from different countries. Moreover, we are all looking for new friends

5. We have events together

Outside our studies we also like to have a nice time together

Are you interested? Drop me a private message for more details.

The text you are quoting:

You know some French, but you are shy to start speaking? You are not alone.There are many people who have the same problem as you.

Let’s start speaking together!

There is an opportunity to speak French 1,5 hour once per week for free in a friendly easy-going atmosphere like a café or restaurant.

If you are interested, drop me a private message, I will give you more details.

1. We have various levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, above B2)

You can choose your level like this you will feel comfortable during the meeting

2. Stay focused with navigators

Each group has a person who is responsible for the topic and vocabulary. This person is called the navigator. He/she will send you materials in advance, so you will be ready.

3. Monitors

We have native speakers or people who speaks good French that are ready to help us. They are not teachers that will correct each mistake. They are our friends that will help us to improve in a friendly way.

4. Different nationalities and professions

We are completely different. We have different professions and we arrived from different countries. Moreover, we are all looking for new friends

5. We have events together

Outside our studies we also like to have a nice time together

Are you interested? Drop me a private message for more details.

Natalia SAug 20, 2013 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

29 Replies | 4312 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French Speaking Club
Post 1

Now we have alredy groups A1 and A2, B1 is almost ready to start!

Now we have alredy groups A1 and A2, B1 is almost ready to start!

Natalia S, Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Natalia

are you (and your club) in Lausanne?

Hi Natalia

are you (and your club) in Lausanne?

Masha S, Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Masha,

Yes, we are based in Lausanne.

Dear Masha,

Yes, we are based in Lausanne.

Natalia S, Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

We are progressing. More and more people are coming to the groups and it's not just a learning process. We come there to receive some fun, to share our emotions, to tell different stories about our life and to find some new friends.

French Speaking Club is connecting people and make the process of learning really enjoyable. Join us today and you will see that studying French can be fun.

We are progressing. More and more people are coming to the groups and it's not just a learning process. We come there to receive some fun, to share our emotions, to tell different stories about our life and to find some new friends.

French Speaking Club is connecting people and make the process of learning really enjoyable. Join us today and you will see that studying French can be fun.

Natalia S, Aug 23, 2013 @ 00:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear all,

I am looking for people who are REALLY MOTIVATED TO STUDY FRENCH. I am going to take private lessons with a teacher and offering you to create a little group. 
To take a course:
• Your level should be beginning of A2.
• You should be concentrated and focused during the lessons. (They will not be long, but quite intensive). 
From my side I guaranty that your level of French will improve significantly, because:
• I am taking a good teacher 
• I will push everyone to study
• The price will be affordable
These three factors are the main to reach a success.

You want to know more, drop me a private message with your contact, we can chat about it.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets

Dear all,

I am looking for people who are REALLY MOTIVATED TO STUDY FRENCH. I am going to take private lessons with a teacher and offering you to create a little group. 
To take a course:
• Your level should be beginning of A2.
• You should be concentrated and focused during the lessons. (They will not be long, but quite intensive). 
From my side I guaranty that your level of French will improve significantly, because:
• I am taking a good teacher 
• I will push everyone to study
• The price will be affordable
These three factors are the main to reach a success.

You want to know more, drop me a private message with your contact, we can chat about it.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets

Natalia S, Aug 23, 2013 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I'm interested in French Speaking Club, but I have B1 level. How can I join?

Thks

Aline

I'm interested in French Speaking Club, but I have B1 level. How can I join?

Thks

Aline

Aline Reis, Aug 25, 2013 @ 23:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

French Course Lausanne

Are you looking for efficient and not expensive French course in Lausanne? Probably, you are lost with all the offers in the market and do not know what to choose.

I have a solution for you. I am studying French myself I am launching a little group of 5-7 people to make an intensive course. (A2 level)

Our bonuses:

It's not expansive. We will study with a private teacher and share costs.
Recognized teacher. Recognized teacher in Lausanne will build this program especially for us. He is working in collaboration with young and optimistic partner that will read the course. The teacher will carefully monitor the process and be there when we have a difficult material. Like this we will have a combination of a quality for affordable prices.
It’s well located. We will make it in a calm place at the heart of Lausanne (Place of Lausanne gare)
Small group. There will be 5-7 people in the group, like this we are sure that everyone will receive enough attention
It’s intensive. We will not spend a lot of hours in class. Instead we will receive the material intensively and do our homework. To learn something, you do not need a teacher in front of you for 5 hours. The teacher will give clear explanation of grammar materials and after you will have to work a bit on your own.
Affordable price. It’s not expansive, send me a request for price and I’m sure, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Free conversation club. On top of it we discuss different topics once per week. We make it in a friendly atmosphere and it’s a great fun! You will meet with people of the same level and discuss interesting topics, something that you really would discuss with your friends. If you make some mistakes, we have a nice monitor who will help you to make it correctly.

Do not hesitate! If you really need to learn French, this is your chance! We do not push to study we are looking for people who is motivated to learn.
If you are interested, drop me a private message with your phone number.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets 

French Course Lausanne

Are you looking for efficient and not expensive French course in Lausanne? Probably, you are lost with all the offers in the market and do not know what to choose.

I have a solution for you. I am studying French myself I am launching a little group of 5-7 people to make an intensive course. (A2 level)

Our bonuses:

It's not expansive. We will study with a private teacher and share costs.
Recognized teacher. Recognized teacher in Lausanne will build this program especially for us. He is working in collaboration with young and optimistic partner that will read the course. The teacher will carefully monitor the process and be there when we have a difficult material. Like this we will have a combination of a quality for affordable prices.
It’s well located. We will make it in a calm place at the heart of Lausanne (Place of Lausanne gare)
Small group. There will be 5-7 people in the group, like this we are sure that everyone will receive enough attention
It’s intensive. We will not spend a lot of hours in class. Instead we will receive the material intensively and do our homework. To learn something, you do not need a teacher in front of you for 5 hours. The teacher will give clear explanation of grammar materials and after you will have to work a bit on your own.
Affordable price. It’s not expansive, send me a request for price and I’m sure, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Free conversation club. On top of it we discuss different topics once per week. We make it in a friendly atmosphere and it’s a great fun! You will meet with people of the same level and discuss interesting topics, something that you really would discuss with your friends. If you make some mistakes, we have a nice monitor who will help you to make it correctly.

Do not hesitate! If you really need to learn French, this is your chance! We do not push to study we are looking for people who is motivated to learn.
If you are interested, drop me a private message with your phone number.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets 

Natalia S, Sep 1, 2013 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Dear Aline,

Thanks for your interest. I've sent you a private message.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets 

Dear Aline,

Thanks for your interest. I've sent you a private message.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets 

Natalia S, Sep 1, 2013 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Dear all,

The club is growing. Now we have all level groups and we meet on a constant basis. Join us, I am sure, you will like it! :)

For more information drop me a private message.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets

Dear all,

The club is growing. Now we have all level groups and we meet on a constant basis. Join us, I am sure, you will like it! :)

For more information drop me a private message.

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets

Natalia S, Sep 18, 2013 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi there,

I just wanted to share some news with you. We are constantly growing, and the quality of materials of discussion is improving. If you want, you can always join us.

Moreover we are launching a German Speaking Club of A2-B1 level. We gonna start almost next week. Let me know, if you are interested!

Kind Regards

Natalia Strelets

Hi there,

I just wanted to share some news with you. We are constantly growing, and the quality of materials of discussion is improving. If you want, you can always join us.

Moreover we are launching a German Speaking Club of A2-B1 level. We gonna start almost next week. Let me know, if you are interested!

Kind Regards

Natalia Strelets

Natalia S, Nov 20, 2013 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi,

For French, I am totally new at all, basically know nothing, but i do want to learn it, is it possible for me to joint the club?

Chris

Hi,

For French, I am totally new at all, basically know nothing, but i do want to learn it, is it possible for me to joint the club?

Chris

Chris Deng, Jan 12, 2014 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

My French level is also pretty much limited to odd words but I'm keen to improve it so would be interested if there's a chance to.

My French level is also pretty much limited to odd words but I'm keen to improve it so would be interested if there's a chance to.

Michael R, Jan 12, 2014 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

I'm interested in working on my French. Thanks!

I'm interested in working on my French. Thanks!

Kelly D, Jan 13, 2014 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hello, guys! :)
Thanks for your interest! I sent you private messages with info.

Enjoy! :)

Hello, guys! :)
Thanks for your interest! I sent you private messages with info.

Enjoy! :)

Natalia S, Jan 14, 2014 @ 07:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hi Natalia

Happy New Year!

I noticed I'm not suscribed to this thread or the forum. Not sure if I missed something. Do you know when the French conversation B1/B2 kicks off again?

Best regards,

Alejandro

Hi Natalia

Happy New Year!

I noticed I'm not suscribed to this thread or the forum. Not sure if I missed something. Do you know when the French conversation B1/B2 kicks off again?

Best regards,

Alejandro

Alejandro S, Jan 14, 2014 @ 09:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hi there!

Am I still on time to join the French speaking group? My level is A2.

thanks,

Marta

Hi there!

Am I still on time to join the French speaking group? My level is A2.

thanks,

Marta

Marta W, Mar 26, 2014 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Hi Natalia!

is still this group working?. I would like to participate if it were possible, I have A2-B1 level of French and I live in Lausanne. 

best regards,

Maria ruiz 

Hi Natalia!

is still this group working?. I would like to participate if it were possible, I have A2-B1 level of French and I live in Lausanne. 

best regards,

Maria ruiz 

Maria R, Apr 8, 2014 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hi Natalie,

I am an IT Pro, coming from Uk to work in Lausanne and would love to join French club. Please let me know if you have any sessions going on currently.

Cheers

Khurram 

Hi Natalie,

I am an IT Pro, coming from Uk to work in Lausanne and would love to join French club. Please let me know if you have any sessions going on currently.

Cheers

Khurram 

Khurram R, Oct 2, 2014 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi Natalie

I would love to be involved.  My level is B1 and I am working towards DELF B2.  Speaking is my weakest point.

Thanks

Bridgett

Hi Natalie

I would love to be involved.  My level is B1 and I am working towards DELF B2.  Speaking is my weakest point.

Thanks

Bridgett

Bridgett Cook, Nov 1, 2014 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

hi its sera i would like to join and improve my french

hi its sera i would like to join and improve my french

kitumba s, Nov 24, 2014 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi Natalie

I would be interested in join the French speaking club. I had some classes last year but have a very basic level. If there was room for me in the classes I would also be interested. If you could send me the information I would appreciate it. 

thanks

Clio

Hi Natalie

I would be interested in join the French speaking club. I had some classes last year but have a very basic level. If there was room for me in the classes I would also be interested. If you could send me the information I would appreciate it. 

thanks

Clio

cliodhna g, Jan 15, 2015 @ 11:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hello I am interesred to join in B1 level conversation.

May I ask for the details?

Risa

Hello I am interesred to join in B1 level conversation.

May I ask for the details?

Risa

Risa K, Jan 20, 2015 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

HI, I'd be interested to join at B1 level converstaion. I am taking classes at the UNIL and have my grammar in place, but need practise for speaking. Could you please send the details?

Thanks,

Deepti.

HI, I'd be interested to join at B1 level converstaion. I am taking classes at the UNIL and have my grammar in place, but need practise for speaking. Could you please send the details?

Thanks,

Deepti.

deepti k, Jan 22, 2015 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hi, is this still running?  I am looking for B1 conversation level.  Thank you,

Hi, is this still running?  I am looking for B1 conversation level.  Thank you,

Kristin H, Mar 24, 2015 @ 16:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi Natalia, 

Is the club still running? Can we join?

Hi Natalia, 

Is the club still running? Can we join?

Nir Ofek, Mar 27, 2015 @ 12:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Hi, 

I'd like to join the A2 class for french conversation. How can I get involved please?

Hi, 

I'd like to join the A2 class for french conversation. How can I get involved please?

Aiysha M, Jun 29, 2015 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Hello everyone :-)

Please tell me when and where will be the next French club,  where I can practice to French language? ?

Thanks 

Tunde

Hello everyone :-)

Please tell me when and where will be the next French club,  where I can practice to French language? ?

Thanks 

Tunde

KÁDÁR TÜNDE, Feb 26, 2016 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Hello Natalia

Please help me 

I couldn't find here to  French course , I would like to practice with lovely people. 

Thank you

Tunde 

Hello Natalia

Please help me 

I couldn't find here to  French course , I would like to practice with lovely people. 

Thank you

Tunde 

KÁDÁR TÜNDE, Feb 26, 2016 @ 20:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Hi Natalia,

I want to ask you about the french classes that u shared here in Glocals.

Is it still going on, and how much do u guys charge ?

Please let me know on how to go about it.

N.B My french level is between B1 and B2.

Hi Natalia,

I want to ask you about the french classes that u shared here in Glocals.

Is it still going on, and how much do u guys charge ?

Please let me know on how to go about it.

N.B My french level is between B1 and B2.

fikad aim, Jul 19, 2016 @ 10:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
29 Replies | 4312 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form