Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Good facial cleaning in Lausanne or Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Good facial cleaning in Lausanne or Geneva?

Hello Ladies,

Could anyone recommend a really good beautician who does a face cleansing? The one who would actually clean your skin, get you rid of all those impurities and not just put on some masks and mess around a bit.

Many thanks in advance :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello Ladies,

Could anyone recommend a really good beautician who does a face cleansing? The one who would actually clean your skin, get you rid of all those impurities and not just put on some masks and mess around a bit.

Many thanks in advance :)

Egle KSep 10, 2018 @ 14:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1471 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Good facial cleaning in Lausanne or Geneva?
Post 1

Hello Egle, this might be too late but where you able to find a good face cleansing? I am looking for one now, I am very used to my beautician back in Argentina which is an excellent professional. So I am scared of spending a lot of money here and just having one or two maks instead of properly having my skin cleaned.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hello Egle, this might be too late but where you able to find a good face cleansing? I am looking for one now, I am very used to my beautician back in Argentina which is an excellent professional. So I am scared of spending a lot of money here and just having one or two maks instead of properly having my skin cleaned.

Thank you!

Maria Aylen V, Jan 20, 2021 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1471 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form