Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > HELP please, need a place to stay/rent in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HELP please, need a place to stay/rent in Lausanne

Dear all,

I just arrived in Lausanne (beautiful city I must say). I thought I had found an apartment, signed the contract and transferred the money. Now that I have arrived here, I had to find out that neither the apartment, nor the landlord exists. As I will start working this upcoming Monday, I am urgentl looking for a place to stay or rent. It would be of great help to find a studio/apartment for one months, that I have more time looking.

I appreciate our help greatly!
All the best,
Nora

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I just arrived in Lausanne (beautiful city I must say). I thought I had found an apartment, signed the contract and transferred the money. Now that I have arrived here, I had to find out that neither the apartment, nor the landlord exists. As I will start working this upcoming Monday, I am urgentl looking for a place to stay or rent. It would be of great help to find a studio/apartment for one months, that I have more time looking.

I appreciate our help greatly!
All the best,
Nora

Nora KNov 5, 2010 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1039 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: HELP please, need a place to stay/rent in Lausanne
Post 1

There are some apartments/rooms to rent in the glocals classifieds - that might help. Sorry to hear that you'd been ripped off by a bogus landlord.

The text you are quoting:

There are some apartments/rooms to rent in the glocals classifieds - that might help. Sorry to hear that you'd been ripped off by a bogus landlord.

nickpenn, Nov 5, 2010 @ 11:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1039 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form