Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > LGBT+ Friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
LGBT+ Friends

Hey everyone,

I am a gay expat in Lausanne and would love to hang out with likeminded people, part of thr queer community or open minded allies. I know its tougher to socialize due to the we know what:), but if theres a will - theres a way, and walks are always a good option. Or pizza. Or boardgames. Or watching Rupauls Drag Race :). You get the point.

If anyone is interested - do let me know/send me a message.

Aleks

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone,

I am a gay expat in Lausanne and would love to hang out with likeminded people, part of thr queer community or open minded allies. I know its tougher to socialize due to the we know what:), but if theres a will - theres a way, and walks are always a good option. Or pizza. Or boardgames. Or watching Rupauls Drag Race :). You get the point.

If anyone is interested - do let me know/send me a message.

Aleks

Aleks DDec 5, 2020 @ 01:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1017 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: LGBT+ Friends
Post 1

Hi Aleks, 

Welcome to Lausanne and to Glocals!

I know members if this website are organizing a lot of social activities (drink, hikes, movies, etc etc) https://vogay.ch/

I m not part of it myself but if you re interested I can share contact info of a friend that is. 

Best, 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Aleks, 

Welcome to Lausanne and to Glocals!

I know members if this website are organizing a lot of social activities (drink, hikes, movies, etc etc) https://vogay.ch/

I m not part of it myself but if you re interested I can share contact info of a friend that is. 

Best, 

Fabien m, Dec 9, 2020 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1017 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form