Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > La Liga- Madrid & Barça game 7th November- anyone want to go watch

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
La Liga- Madrid & Barça game 7th November- anyone want to go watch
Hello all,

What's the best place to watch football (in particular La Liga or FIFA) in Lauasnne.  I want to check out the Madrid contests tonight, and even watch Barça, but don't know what the real sports bars are, if they exist.  I imagine Great Escape will be impossible at that time.

Advice?  Company?  Help?

Cheers,

Donna
The text you are quoting:
Hello all,

What's the best place to watch football (in particular La Liga or FIFA) in Lauasnne.  I want to check out the Madrid contests tonight, and even watch Barça, but don't know what the real sports bars are, if they exist.  I imagine Great Escape will be impossible at that time.

Advice?  Company?  Help?

Cheers,

Donna

Donna BNov 7, 2009 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2003 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: La Liga- Madrid & Barça game 7th November- anyone want to go watch
Post 1
Hi,

I was last week in an spanish bar in Flon for the Madrid match in Championship League, and it was quite good (really typical spanish bar), they even had the spanish channel. I think its the best chance here in Lausanne, quite sure they'll have tonights match.

http://www.ole-tapas.ch/index.php

Its a bit tricky to find, because the bar is downstairs in the building, like in a basement.

Jose
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I was last week in an spanish bar in Flon for the Madrid match in Championship League, and it was quite good (really typical spanish bar), they even had the spanish channel. I think its the best chance here in Lausanne, quite sure they'll have tonights match.

http://www.ole-tapas.ch/index.php

Its a bit tricky to find, because the bar is downstairs in the building, like in a basement.

Jose

Jose S, Nov 7, 2009 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2003 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form