Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Lausanne (Pully) 2.5 apartment for temporary lease

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lausanne (Pully) 2.5 apartment for temporary lease

Hello all, 

Due to my maternity time abroad a fully furnished 2.5 apartment with panoramic windows and  a spacious terrace in Pully (Lausanne, Vaud). It's located 5 min walk from the train station and 7min from the lake available for a temporary lease (March, 10th-July, 31st) by a non-smoker w/o pets. It takes 15min by bus to Lausanne Gare.

The monthly rent is 2350 CHF. Electricity costs and 1 month deposit comes on top (2350 CHF).

The apartment is located in the newly built minenergy building.

The preliminary viewing is set on Feb, 25th (Sunday). Feel free to PM me and share a little about yourself and the reason why you look for a rent.

My email: [email protected]
Phone number: +41762764707

Kind regards, 
Elena 

The text you are quoting:

Hello all, 

Due to my maternity time abroad a fully furnished 2.5 apartment with panoramic windows and  a spacious terrace in Pully (Lausanne, Vaud). It's located 5 min walk from the train station and 7min from the lake available for a temporary lease (March, 10th-July, 31st) by a non-smoker w/o pets. It takes 15min by bus to Lausanne Gare.

The monthly rent is 2350 CHF. Electricity costs and 1 month deposit comes on top (2350 CHF).

The apartment is located in the newly built minenergy building.

The preliminary viewing is set on Feb, 25th (Sunday). Feel free to PM me and share a little about yourself and the reason why you look for a rent.

My email: [email protected]
Phone number: +41762764707

Kind regards, 
Elena 

Elena DegtyarevaFeb 20, 2024 @ 08:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 95 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 95 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form