Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Lookin' for "custom tailor" in/around LSN

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lookin' for "custom tailor" in/around LSN

Hello! I'm looking for a tailor who is able to design a 2pc-dress! Is any glocal-member tailor or designer ? If you can handle a sewing-machine and you got some talent to make one's own clothes...........I have a job for you !!!!!!! Please contact me (even if your friend or neighbour is tailor/designer) Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I'm looking for a tailor who is able to design a 2pc-dress! Is any glocal-member tailor or designer ? If you can handle a sewing-machine and you got some talent to make one's own clothes...........I have a job for you !!!!!!! Please contact me (even if your friend or neighbour is tailor/designer) Thanks!

Sabine ArmbrusterJan 12, 2011 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1481 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Lookin' for "custom tailor" in/around LSN
Post 1

Jan 12, 11 10:38

Hi Sabine, 

Just wondering if you ever located a tailor in the Lausanne area that you were happy with? 

Thanks, 

Alex

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sabine, 

Just wondering if you ever located a tailor in the Lausanne area that you were happy with? 

Thanks, 

Alex

Alexandra O, Feb 26, 2016 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1481 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form