Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for a rental in Lausanne & to apply for L permit

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a rental in Lausanne & to apply for L permit

Hi everyone, I am an international student, who recently graduated with my MSc from Zurich. I have been interning in Geneva for a while at international organizations, on carte de legitimation (CDL).

However, I plan to move to Lausanne by March 2023 and am looking for a place to rent. I understand that it's a bit early for the time being but I would need to apply for a Swiss L work permit, which requires a registrable address /rental contract/attestation d'hergement. 

It would be amazing if anyone could offer advice/help. Thank you and glad to be in the community.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, I am an international student, who recently graduated with my MSc from Zurich. I have been interning in Geneva for a while at international organizations, on carte de legitimation (CDL).

However, I plan to move to Lausanne by March 2023 and am looking for a place to rent. I understand that it's a bit early for the time being but I would need to apply for a Swiss L work permit, which requires a registrable address /rental contract/attestation d'hergement. 

It would be amazing if anyone could offer advice/help. Thank you and glad to be in the community.

Julie QOct 21, 2022 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 551 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 551 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form