Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for a sports buddy in Lausanne for outdoor workouts

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a sports buddy in Lausanne for outdoor workouts

Hi,

I'm looking for a sports buddy in Lausanne (Gare/Ouchy/Pully area) for outdoor workouts 1-2 times/week (weekends and/or weekdays).

If you like doing cardio/strengthening exercises outdoors (in a park or a quiet spot by the lake) and would like to join me for regular outdoor workouts (around 1 hour), please let me know.

I am reasonably fit and have ideas for workout routines (which I'm currently doing on my own). If you are someone who is also a bit bored of exercising alone and think it might be fun to work out together, please drop me a line.

(Pls note that I am not a professional coach. It would be ideal if you could contribute workout ideas too, this way we could train+motivate each other).

Karolina

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm looking for a sports buddy in Lausanne (Gare/Ouchy/Pully area) for outdoor workouts 1-2 times/week (weekends and/or weekdays).

If you like doing cardio/strengthening exercises outdoors (in a park or a quiet spot by the lake) and would like to join me for regular outdoor workouts (around 1 hour), please let me know.

I am reasonably fit and have ideas for workout routines (which I'm currently doing on my own). If you are someone who is also a bit bored of exercising alone and think it might be fun to work out together, please drop me a line.

(Pls note that I am not a professional coach. It would be ideal if you could contribute workout ideas too, this way we could train+motivate each other).

Karolina

Karolina ZMar 24, 2021 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 792 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 792 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form