Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for parking spot in Lausanne centre-ville

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for parking spot in Lausanne centre-ville
I recently moved into the center of Lausanne onto Rue Caroline across from the Coop Caroline center and am having a lot of difficulty finding a parking space. I have checked out the local parking garages (mon repos, rotillion, coop caroline, ripponne) and they either don't do abbonnements or are complete.

Please let me know if you have a private parking space you would like to rent out to me. I would be willing to pay 200.- a month and I don't care if it is covered or not, inside or outside as long as it is about 10 minutes walking from Rue Caroline! 

FYI: I would use it until June 2010, and then resume November 2010 until June 201 incase you were worried about short-term use only

Thank you so much!

The text you are quoting:
I recently moved into the center of Lausanne onto Rue Caroline across from the Coop Caroline center and am having a lot of difficulty finding a parking space. I have checked out the local parking garages (mon repos, rotillion, coop caroline, ripponne) and they either don't do abbonnements or are complete.

Please let me know if you have a private parking space you would like to rent out to me. I would be willing to pay 200.- a month and I don't care if it is covered or not, inside or outside as long as it is about 10 minutes walking from Rue Caroline! 

FYI: I would use it until June 2010, and then resume November 2010 until June 201 incase you were worried about short-term use only

Thank you so much!

Lisa RSep 19, 2009 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2818 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for parking spot in Lausanne centre-ville
Post 1
 Can do Avenue d'Ouchy if you don't mind a short metro ride?  Its a private off-road
parking space.
 Can do Avenue d'Ouchy if you don't mind a short metro ride?  Its a private off-road
parking space.
Carolyn C, Sep 24, 2009 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Park de la Rippone is cool because its only 40 CHF per month every nite and sundays included. Minimum is 3 months.

Hope this helps,
Giulio.
 Park de la Rippone is cool because its only 40 CHF per month every nite and sundays included. Minimum is 3 months.

Hope this helps,
Giulio.

giulio faini, Oct 10, 2009 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hope this helps,
Giulio.

Oct 10, 09 10:56

Hi Giulio,

I came across this thread about parking in Lausanne, just wondered if you have any more detail about how to apply for the parkinghere? I just googled the name but couldn't find the webpage.

Cheers

Hi Giulio,

I came across this thread about parking in Lausanne, just wondered if you have any more detail about how to apply for the parkinghere? I just googled the name but couldn't find the webpage.

Cheers

Anna F, Sep 24, 2010 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2818 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form