Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for part time dog sitter Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for part time dog sitter Lausanne

Hi All, 
My Wife and I currently live in Lausanne and am looking for a part time dog sitter when needed. The first day being as of 17/02/2015 from about 6:30AM - 15:00. We will have some day trips planned and would prefer to leave our 6month old boxer puppy with the same person if possible. We will also be taking a trip out of the country for 2 weeks at the end of April. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks
Camron
The text you are quoting:

Hi All, 
My Wife and I currently live in Lausanne and am looking for a part time dog sitter when needed. The first day being as of 17/02/2015 from about 6:30AM - 15:00. We will have some day trips planned and would prefer to leave our 6month old boxer puppy with the same person if possible. We will also be taking a trip out of the country for 2 weeks at the end of April. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks
Camron
Camron PFeb 11, 2015 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1232 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for part time dog sitter Lausanne
Post 1

Hi,

I live in Lausanne, married, not working.  I will be free to take care of your dog tomorrow.  Let me know if you still need it.

Regards

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I live in Lausanne, married, not working.  I will be free to take care of your dog tomorrow.  Let me know if you still need it.

Regards

Catalina Garcia, Feb 16, 2015 @ 14:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1232 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form