Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for place to rent

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for place to rent

Hi,

I'm Lovena, coming back from Bulgaria and found a job in Lausanne.

I am looking for a place to live in from May 1st 2010 in or near Lausanne.

If you have any infos or hints, I would be glad to hear from you and also maybe see in Lausanne!

Best.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm Lovena, coming back from Bulgaria and found a job in Lausanne.

I am looking for a place to live in from May 1st 2010 in or near Lausanne.

If you have any infos or hints, I would be glad to hear from you and also maybe see in Lausanne!

Best.

Lovena AApr 17, 2010 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1462 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for place to rent
Post 1

Hi all,

We are also looking for a place to rent. We would like to have a 2 bedroom 85sq meter+ appartment in central Lausanne or central Morges per 1 July. Looking forward to any leads as well.

Re post from Lovena, look at the classifieds section from a person called Hoops, the following might interest you as the location is superb, that's where we are now and the person posting the ad answered the following.

Apartment is on Chemin de Vermont and it is 45 square meters. It is available May 1. We are away for the next week but if you're interested in seeing it, please email towards the end of next week and we can make plans to show it around April 25 or 26.
Regards,
Sharon

Hi all,

We are also looking for a place to rent. We would like to have a 2 bedroom 85sq meter+ appartment in central Lausanne or central Morges per 1 July. Looking forward to any leads as well.

Re post from Lovena, look at the classifieds section from a person called Hoops, the following might interest you as the location is superb, that's where we are now and the person posting the ad answered the following.

Apartment is on Chemin de Vermont and it is 45 square meters. It is available May 1. We are away for the next week but if you're interested in seeing it, please email towards the end of next week and we can make plans to show it around April 25 or 26.
Regards,
Sharon
Sharon K, Apr 17, 2010 @ 17:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for place to rent
Post 2

HI!

thanks for this precious info!

Yes I'm interested in seeing it, definitely!

when would exactly could i come and at what time? How much does it cost? I am looking urgently, so i could take it directly after seeing it... is there a chance for that?

Thanks a lot for the infos and hope to see you soon.

Lovena

HI!

thanks for this precious info!

Yes I'm interested in seeing it, definitely!

when would exactly could i come and at what time? How much does it cost? I am looking urgently, so i could take it directly after seeing it... is there a chance for that?

Thanks a lot for the infos and hope to see you soon.

Lovena

Lovena A, Apr 17, 2010 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1462 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form