Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for radio interviewees

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for radio interviewees

I posted this a few months ago but I'm always looking for people...

I produce a very short weekly radio sequence for WRS, the English language public service radio station based in Geneva, which is broadcast nationwide on DAB, cable, satellite and via the Internet (www.worldradio.ch).

People talk to me about THE special object they would never part with and explain why it's so important to them. The interview takes 10 minutes and you don't have to go anywhere - I come to you. Over the past fifteen months, the objects people have talked about have included many items of jewellery, a four-poster bed, a photo, a rugby shirt, a poster, a Swiss army knife, various soft toys, a stone, a lamp, a CD.

If you would like to take part, please contact me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Marianne

The text you are quoting:

I posted this a few months ago but I'm always looking for people...

I produce a very short weekly radio sequence for WRS, the English language public service radio station based in Geneva, which is broadcast nationwide on DAB, cable, satellite and via the Internet (www.worldradio.ch).

People talk to me about THE special object they would never part with and explain why it's so important to them. The interview takes 10 minutes and you don't have to go anywhere - I come to you. Over the past fifteen months, the objects people have talked about have included many items of jewellery, a four-poster bed, a photo, a rugby shirt, a poster, a Swiss army knife, various soft toys, a stone, a lamp, a CD.

If you would like to take part, please contact me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Marianne

Marianne BurkhardtJun 7, 2010 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1242 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1242 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form