Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for venue for band to play in Lausanne, Vevey,Montreux or areas in between

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for venue for band to play in Lausanne, Vevey,Montreux or areas in between
Hi everyone

I am looking for some help.  My Italian friends are in a band called 'Lupus in Fabula' in case anyone has ever heard of them and they are really keen to play a concert in Lausanne, Montreux, Vevey or areas around there. Their music is soft rock, prgressive rock including covers of Genesis & Peter Gabriel.  I can't help them with a venue as I haven't been living in the area for long.  It would be a great help if anyone has any suggestions of places I can put them in touch with.  They are hoping for a small venue, preferably just a pub where they can play in a downstairs room or even at the back of the pub.  They would do it for free just to play here.     

It would be great to hear from anyone with any ideas.  

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone

I am looking for some help.  My Italian friends are in a band called 'Lupus in Fabula' in case anyone has ever heard of them and they are really keen to play a concert in Lausanne, Montreux, Vevey or areas around there. Their music is soft rock, prgressive rock including covers of Genesis & Peter Gabriel.  I can't help them with a venue as I haven't been living in the area for long.  It would be a great help if anyone has any suggestions of places I can put them in touch with.  They are hoping for a small venue, preferably just a pub where they can play in a downstairs room or even at the back of the pub.  They would do it for free just to play here.     

It would be great to hear from anyone with any ideas.  
helenglobalApr 29, 2008 @ 22:17

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2082 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for venue for band to play in Lausanne, Vevey,Montreux or areas in between
Post 1
Spring Brothers in the Old Town are always looking for live music , maybe contact them. Member Davinci has the details
Spring Brothers in the Old Town are always looking for live music , maybe contact them. Member Davinci has the details
britabroad, Apr 29, 2008 @ 22:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for venue for band to play in Lausanne, Vevey,Montreux or areas in between
Post 2

MoonWalker, May 7, 2008 @ 03:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I play the sax and have played a number of times at the main expat pub here in geneva. Mr. Pickwicks bar on rue de lausanne.

Cannot guarantee they'd get booked but if a demo CD is sent the music style may certainly fit and if they are any good, they would go down well.

They have a website (mrpickwick.ch) and the email would go directly to the lady who arranges the entertainment.

Good luck.

I play the sax and have played a number of times at the main expat pub here in geneva. Mr. Pickwicks bar on rue de lausanne.

Cannot guarantee they'd get booked but if a demo CD is sent the music style may certainly fit and if they are any good, they would go down well.

They have a website (mrpickwick.ch) and the email would go directly to the lady who arranges the entertainment.

Good luck.
MoonWalker, May 7, 2008 @ 04:02

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2082 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form