Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Motorboat / sailing boat lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Motorboat / sailing boat lessons

Hi there!

I have just passed the theory exam for motor and sailing boat. Now I would like to find somebody who can teach me the practical skills. I have a motorboat (only 8 horsepower) but no sailing boat.

Who can teach me in exchange of pay or german/english lessons or lending you my new camping car for vacations. I have loads of free time and am very adaptable.

Have a great day!

Helma Fairgrieve

The text you are quoting:

Hi there!

I have just passed the theory exam for motor and sailing boat. Now I would like to find somebody who can teach me the practical skills. I have a motorboat (only 8 horsepower) but no sailing boat.

Who can teach me in exchange of pay or german/english lessons or lending you my new camping car for vacations. I have loads of free time and am very adaptable.

Have a great day!

Helma Fairgrieve

Helma FairgrieveDec 13, 2015 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1603 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Motorboat / sailing boat lessons
Post 1

Did you do your theory in English? If so how did you get an English theory book please? Sorry I don't have a boat to help you with the practical side.

Did you do your theory in English? If so how did you get an English theory book please? Sorry I don't have a boat to help you with the practical side.

Matt Radmore, Dec 14, 2015 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

no I did it in French     it does not exist here in english    only french german and italien   Good Luck

no I did it in French     it does not exist here in english    only french german and italien   Good Luck

Helma Fairgrieve, Dec 14, 2015 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Helma,

Id show you but I have no sailboat. Im looking to do the motorboat license. Can you tell me what school you are with?

Best

Matthew

Hi Helma,

Id show you but I have no sailboat. Im looking to do the motorboat license. Can you tell me what school you are with?

Best

Matthew

Matt Reddington, Apr 22, 2016 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hallo Helma, ich gehe davon aus, du sprichst Deutsch ;-) Habe gerade meinen Termin für die Motorboot-Lizenz erhalten. Wenn alles gut geht, hab ich in 1 Monat den Schein. Und wenn alles gut geht, ziehe ich diesen Sommer nach Vevey. Gerne gebe ich dir mein praktsiches Wissen betr. Motorboot weiter und wir können zusammen die Wellen unsicher machen :-) Was die Bezahlung betrifft, hast du ja bereits ein paar tolle Vorschläge gemacht :-) Und evtl. finden wir dann noch eine Segellehrerin, bei der wir gemeinsam auch diese Disziplin lernen können ;-) Was meinst du? Lg Jasmine

Hallo Helma, ich gehe davon aus, du sprichst Deutsch ;-) Habe gerade meinen Termin für die Motorboot-Lizenz erhalten. Wenn alles gut geht, hab ich in 1 Monat den Schein. Und wenn alles gut geht, ziehe ich diesen Sommer nach Vevey. Gerne gebe ich dir mein praktsiches Wissen betr. Motorboot weiter und wir können zusammen die Wellen unsicher machen :-) Was die Bezahlung betrifft, hast du ja bereits ein paar tolle Vorschläge gemacht :-) Und evtl. finden wir dann noch eine Segellehrerin, bei der wir gemeinsam auch diese Disziplin lernen können ;-) Was meinst du? Lg Jasmine

Jasmine S, May 10, 2016 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ja hallo Jasmin ! Gute Idee !!!  Ich habe ein kleines Motorboot aber kein Segelnoot. Habe mein rdv für 27 Mai abgesagt weil ich die Sache wie die das wollen noch nicht im Griff habe.Theorie habe ich bestanden aber in der Theorie wollen die es dermassen genau haben  dass ich das noch nicht ganz schaffe. Mache dann mein Examen im Juli. Ja dann zieh erst mal nach Vevey  .Es ist super in Vevey. Du kannst mich aber auch anrufen  079 542 20 16  und wir können auch vorher mal zusammen motorboot fahre. Grüsse und bis bald    Helma

Ja hallo Jasmin ! Gute Idee !!!  Ich habe ein kleines Motorboot aber kein Segelnoot. Habe mein rdv für 27 Mai abgesagt weil ich die Sache wie die das wollen noch nicht im Griff habe.Theorie habe ich bestanden aber in der Theorie wollen die es dermassen genau haben  dass ich das noch nicht ganz schaffe. Mache dann mein Examen im Juli. Ja dann zieh erst mal nach Vevey  .Es ist super in Vevey. Du kannst mich aber auch anrufen  079 542 20 16  und wir können auch vorher mal zusammen motorboot fahre. Grüsse und bis bald    Helma

Helma Fairgrieve, May 11, 2016 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello Helma,

i did not catch the conversation after it changed from English :-)

i am in the process of having the sailing license, and I have a sail boat in Lausanne.

i could not teach you myself, but would be interested in either:

-lending my boat, maybe arranging a swap with the camping car :-)

-sharing a lesson if you have found someone with the skills, using my boat

-other suggestions based on above 

let me know what you think.

take care,

Hello Helma,

i did not catch the conversation after it changed from English :-)

i am in the process of having the sailing license, and I have a sail boat in Lausanne.

i could not teach you myself, but would be interested in either:

-lending my boat, maybe arranging a swap with the camping car :-)

-sharing a lesson if you have found someone with the skills, using my boat

-other suggestions based on above 

let me know what you think.

take care,

Silvio B, May 11, 2016 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Thank you very much for your offer and its a very good idea. t the moment I am still struggeling with my motorboat licence an when I passed it I will come back on your offer. Thanks a lot and take care. Helma

Thank you very much for your offer and its a very good idea. t the moment I am still struggeling with my motorboat licence an when I passed it I will come back on your offer. Thanks a lot and take care. Helma

Helma Fairgrieve, May 12, 2016 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi ! I am at the school at the harbour of La Tour de Peilz next to Vevey . Take care

Hi ! I am at the school at the harbour of La Tour de Peilz next to Vevey . Take care

Helma Fairgrieve, May 12, 2016 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1603 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form