Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Moving to the area, need a job

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to the area, need a job

Hi

It looks like I'm gonna be moving to the area and will need to at some point find a jobFrown startign in the new academic year.  I'm a trained teacher of English and have been doing it all over he world for the last 8 years.  I've heard, from my girlfriend and others that English is used lots in Switzlerand as a lingua franca and in lots of businesses.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good schools or training institutions as I've done some course writing and customisation for big corporate clients too.

Hope to see you in Lausanne in the summer.Smile

Ed

The text you are quoting:

Hi

It looks like I'm gonna be moving to the area and will need to at some point find a jobFrown startign in the new academic year.  I'm a trained teacher of English and have been doing it all over he world for the last 8 years.  I've heard, from my girlfriend and others that English is used lots in Switzlerand as a lingua franca and in lots of businesses.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good schools or training institutions as I've done some course writing and customisation for big corporate clients too.

Hope to see you in Lausanne in the summer.Smile

Ed

ed rMar 23, 2010 @ 00:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1918 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving to the area, need a job
Post 1

Dunno what you're looking for exactly but there's a vacancy for an English teacher at Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL) which is at the north of Lausanne. (It's a hospitality university with both French and English students).  It's not full time and I don't know about the pay but the link for careers at EHL is:

http://www.ehl.edu/eng/About-EHL/Jobs-EHL 

Good luck with the move!

Dunno what you're looking for exactly but there's a vacancy for an English teacher at Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL) which is at the north of Lausanne. (It's a hospitality university with both French and English students).  It's not full time and I don't know about the pay but the link for careers at EHL is:

http://www.ehl.edu/eng/About-EHL/Jobs-EHL 

Good luck with the move!

Meera N, Mar 23, 2010 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Moving to the area, need a job
Post 2

thanks I will apply for that one, nice.  Smile