Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Need help driving me from Geneva to Lausanne to pick up 5 big bags of various books and then back to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need help driving me from Geneva to Lausanne to pick up 5 big bags of various books and then back to Geneva
Hi

I desperately need someone who is willing to drive me from Geneva to Lausanne to pick up 5 bags of books and then drive me back to Geneva. A friend was meant to do this but due to illness is unavailable to help out. Would of course pay for the petrol and lunch.

Thanks for helping out.

Delseta

The text you are quoting:
Hi

I desperately need someone who is willing to drive me from Geneva to Lausanne to pick up 5 bags of books and then drive me back to Geneva. A friend was meant to do this but due to illness is unavailable to help out. Would of course pay for the petrol and lunch.

Thanks for helping out.

Delseta
delseta9_Mar 20, 2009 @ 21:02

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1677 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Need help driving me from Geneva to Lausanne to pick up 5 big bags of various books and then back to Geneva
Post 1
Hi,

I can take you tomorrow. I've emailed you my phone #, give me a call if you still need help.

Lannah

The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I can take you tomorrow. I've emailed you my phone #, give me a call if you still need help.

Lannah
Lannah, Mar 21, 2009 @ 16:25

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1677 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form