Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Neighborhoods

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Neighborhoods

Hello all...my wife, 6 month old daughter and myself will be relocating from the USA to Lausanne area(my office will be in Neuchatel) this summer and was hoping that you might take a second and recommend some neighborhoods either in or near Lausanne that we might look for a home/apartment to rent. I've never been to the area but will be making a trip in a month to do a home search and would like to have an idea of where to look.  Any advice would be much appreciated and look forward to meeting you all this summer.  Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello all...my wife, 6 month old daughter and myself will be relocating from the USA to Lausanne area(my office will be in Neuchatel) this summer and was hoping that you might take a second and recommend some neighborhoods either in or near Lausanne that we might look for a home/apartment to rent. I've never been to the area but will be making a trip in a month to do a home search and would like to have an idea of where to look.  Any advice would be much appreciated and look forward to meeting you all this summer.  Thanks!

Brad FFeb 2, 2010 @ 03:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1798 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Neighborhoods
Post 1

Well you should start looking for apartment already, for example from the websites www.homegate.ch is quite good. There is a real housing shortage here in Lausanne area, so it's quite difficult to find a place. The neighborhood would depend on what kind of place you prefer to live - a small village, or busy place close to the city etc.

The text you are quoting:

Well you should start looking for apartment already, for example from the websites www.homegate.ch is quite good. There is a real housing shortage here in Lausanne area, so it's quite difficult to find a place. The neighborhood would depend on what kind of place you prefer to live - a small village, or busy place close to the city etc.

Gerelina Nima, Feb 12, 2010 @ 10:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1798 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form