Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > New Group for unemployed / Otherwise available people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Group for unemployed / Otherwise available people

as I have recently lost my job.....and knowing there are many of you out there hiding alone at home ( :-) in the same position......but this being Switzerland,well,one simply does not say (!)....@

Why don't we get together to offer support,ideas and...why not?.... maybe even have some fun ( yes,fun. In this country where fun is not high on the agenda)

All ideas welcome - coffee meet ups, walks,spa trips ( if you have cars) etc

I really hope you will be forthcoming.It is not a shame to lose a job. - it is often a sign that a company values profits over people( so it's THEY  who should feel ashamed :-)

Please do get in touch if this appeals to you.

Tracey

The text you are quoting:

as I have recently lost my job.....and knowing there are many of you out there hiding alone at home ( :-) in the same position......but this being Switzerland,well,one simply does not say (!)....@

Why don't we get together to offer support,ideas and...why not?.... maybe even have some fun ( yes,fun. In this country where fun is not high on the agenda)

All ideas welcome - coffee meet ups, walks,spa trips ( if you have cars) etc

I really hope you will be forthcoming.It is not a shame to lose a job. - it is often a sign that a company values profits over people( so it's THEY  who should feel ashamed :-)

Please do get in touch if this appeals to you.

Tracey

buzzcocksOct 6, 2018 @ 01:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 769 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New Group for unemployed / Otherwise available people
Post 1

This idea just came to me as I remember,when some people I knew here were unemployed in the past,they said they got fed up spending so much time alone.I suggested they put an ad on Glocals - but no one ever did.Maybe they felt too embarrassed.

Anyway,now I have to put my money where my mouth is.....

If anybody in Lausanne or nearby is interested,please get in touch by Glocals message and maybe we can get something going.

The text you are quoting:

This idea just came to me as I remember,when some people I knew here were unemployed in the past,they said they got fed up spending so much time alone.I suggested they put an ad on Glocals - but no one ever did.Maybe they felt too embarrassed.

Anyway,now I have to put my money where my mouth is.....

If anybody in Lausanne or nearby is interested,please get in touch by Glocals message and maybe we can get something going.

buzzcocks, Oct 6, 2018 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 769 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form