Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > New in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Lausanne

Hi, 

I am Marek (29) and new in Lausanne. Just relocated from Vienna due to work reasons. Looking to catch up with some nice people that like to go for a afterwork beer/wine or are open for some tennis or badminton (play on a decent level, although a little bit out of practice). Also open for interesting cultural events (e.g. interested in contemporary art). 

Please drop me a message if you are interested. (Speak also German / Polish)

Cheers

Marek

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

I am Marek (29) and new in Lausanne. Just relocated from Vienna due to work reasons. Looking to catch up with some nice people that like to go for a afterwork beer/wine or are open for some tennis or badminton (play on a decent level, although a little bit out of practice). Also open for interesting cultural events (e.g. interested in contemporary art). 

Please drop me a message if you are interested. (Speak also German / Polish)

Cheers

Marek

Marek OMay 2, 2010 @ 13:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1239 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Lausanne
Post 1

Hi Marek,

Welcome in Lausanne.

You are welcome to join the Afterwork drink on Friday May 7th. About one third of the people coming to this drink are new to Lausanne, so new doors open easily.

You easily get to know people and make friends by participating in activities or proposing activities yourself in the "Things to do in Lausanne" section. All activities are organised by members like yourself. 

Hope to meet you soon in one of the Lausanne activities, and maybe coming Friday.

jasper

The text you are quoting:

Hi Marek,

Welcome in Lausanne.

You are welcome to join the Afterwork drink on Friday May 7th. About one third of the people coming to this drink are new to Lausanne, so new doors open easily.

You easily get to know people and make friends by participating in activities or proposing activities yourself in the "Things to do in Lausanne" section. All activities are organised by members like yourself. 

Hope to meet you soon in one of the Lausanne activities, and maybe coming Friday.

jasper

jasper, May 2, 2010 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1239 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form