Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > New to Lausanne! Native English/Spanish Interested in Yoga, dancing (salsa), hiking, learning French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne! Native English/Spanish Interested in Yoga, dancing (salsa), hiking, learning French

Hi! 

I've been on this site for about a month now, though I just arrived to Lausanne this week. I currently have free time during the day on weekdays and would love to meet people in the area. 

Please reply to the thread or send me a message if you'd like to connect. 

Best wishes, 

Stephanie

The text you are quoting:

Hi! 

I've been on this site for about a month now, though I just arrived to Lausanne this week. I currently have free time during the day on weekdays and would love to meet people in the area. 

Please reply to the thread or send me a message if you'd like to connect. 

Best wishes, 

Stephanie

Stephanie San GermanOct 24, 2018 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Lausanne! Native English/Spanish Interested in Yoga, dancing (salsa), hiking, learning French
Post 1

Hi Stephanie, I have been for a bit over a year in Lausanne area, still feeling very newbee thou as I travelled on most weekends. We could meet for a coffee and stroll in the city or hike. Have you been hiking the gorge in Montreux yet? Cheers Fiori

Hi Stephanie, I have been for a bit over a year in Lausanne area, still feeling very newbee thou as I travelled on most weekends. We could meet for a coffee and stroll in the city or hike. Have you been hiking the gorge in Montreux yet? Cheers Fiori

Fiori U, Oct 24, 2018 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Lausanne! Native English/Spanish Interested in Yoga, dancing (salsa), hiking, learning French
Post 2

Hi Fiori! That sounds wonderful! Let me know if there is a day or time you would be available? Maybe we could meet for coffee first, then plan an outing? I'm still learning how to get around.

Hi Fiori! That sounds wonderful! Let me know if there is a day or time you would be available? Maybe we could meet for coffee first, then plan an outing? I'm still learning how to get around.

Stephanie San German, Oct 24, 2018 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, Why not sign up for one of the many lovely activities listed on Glocals?

Karin

Hello, Why not sign up for one of the many lovely activities listed on Glocals?

Karin

Karin E, Oct 31, 2018 @ 13:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form