Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Partner for french conversation class wanted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Partner for french conversation class wanted

Hi, I would like to do a french conversation class and look for a few people to join so we can be our own group and then find a school or private teacher. My level is A2/B1. Write to me if you are interested! Regards, Sonja (Sonja_HH)

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I would like to do a french conversation class and look for a few people to join so we can be our own group and then find a school or private teacher. My level is A2/B1. Write to me if you are interested! Regards, Sonja (Sonja_HH)

Sonja_HHFeb 18, 2010 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

31 Replies | 3166 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Partner for french conversation class wanted
Post 1

I'm also looking to get my French up to speed, did it at school but sorely out of practice...

I'm also looking to get my French up to speed, did it at school but sorely out of practice...

Simon Kibble, Feb 18, 2010 @ 14:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, I also need to learn french and fast. Just moved here. 7 years of school and pretty much forgot everything. I am looking for intense classes about 2-3x per week about 3 hours a week.

Sharon

Hi, I also need to learn french and fast. Just moved here. 7 years of school and pretty much forgot everything. I am looking for intense classes about 2-3x per week about 3 hours a week.

Sharon

Sharon K, Apr 7, 2010 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Sharon,

I attend a group course (3 people) with Inlingua (Bel Air 1, Lausanne), which is great. Additionally I would like to take a conversational class there (1 h per week, just talking, costs 250 CHF for 8 weeks), but at the moment I am the only one interested,so I have to find another classmate. Would you be interested? Let me know!

Regards,

Sonja

Hello Sharon,

I attend a group course (3 people) with Inlingua (Bel Air 1, Lausanne), which is great. Additionally I would like to take a conversational class there (1 h per week, just talking, costs 250 CHF for 8 weeks), but at the moment I am the only one interested,so I have to find another classmate. Would you be interested? Let me know!

Regards,

Sonja

Sonja_HH, Apr 15, 2010 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello, I give several years french classes for  adults based mainly on the conversation. Tell me if you are interested? thank you. Miriam

Hello, I give several years french classes for  adults based mainly on the conversation. Tell me if you are interested? thank you. Miriam

Miriam Walet, Apr 15, 2010 @ 19:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Miriam,

Sounds good! Would it be possible to do once a week in Lausanne for an hour or 1,5? What do you charge? (Of course you can also write to my account here on glocals)

Thanks

Sonja

Hi Miriam,

Sounds good! Would it be possible to do once a week in Lausanne for an hour or 1,5? What do you charge? (Of course you can also write to my account here on glocals)

Thanks

Sonja

Sonja_HH, Apr 16, 2010 @ 08:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Sonja

Very good if you're alone,  we can have sometimes session via Skype . Have you found other people for  the group?

Hi Sonja

Very good if you're alone,  we can have sometimes session via Skype . Have you found other people for  the group?

Miriam Walet, Apr 16, 2010 @ 09:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Miriam and Sonja,

Indeed still looking for an appropriate class so would be keen to join and doing some classes over Skype might well work as well. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday evenings are best for me, but as Sonja and I have disucssed previously, not so good for her. It would need to be after about 7:30pm if possible. Let me know what would work?

Best wishes

Simon

Hi Miriam and Sonja,

Indeed still looking for an appropriate class so would be keen to join and doing some classes over Skype might well work as well. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday evenings are best for me, but as Sonja and I have disucssed previously, not so good for her. It would need to be after about 7:30pm if possible. Let me know what would work?

Best wishes

Simon

Simon Kibble, Apr 16, 2010 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Miriam Walet, Apr 16, 2010 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi  Simone

Until Sonja decide, you can give me your pseudo skype and we are going to begin. Thank you

Hi  Simone

Until Sonja decide, you can give me your pseudo skype and we are going to begin. Thank you

Miriam Walet, Apr 16, 2010 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Miriam,

Could you confirm what your background is (are you a french teacher?) and what you charge for Skype lessons, as keen to get started, but know of another French teacher who I might work with. Tuesday and Thursday evenings work best for me, but also want to ensure that whatever we decide with Sonja doesn't conflict or get in the way.

Merci et Bonne Soireé

Simon

Miriam,

Could you confirm what your background is (are you a french teacher?) and what you charge for Skype lessons, as keen to get started, but know of another French teacher who I might work with. Tuesday and Thursday evenings work best for me, but also want to ensure that whatever we decide with Sonja doesn't conflict or get in the way.

Merci et Bonne Soireé

Simon

Simon Kibble, Apr 19, 2010 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
Bonjour Simon

Bravo,

Sonja and me decided Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 8 PM . I can skype with you on thursday.

See you

Bonjour Simon

Bravo,

Sonja and me decided Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 8 PM . I can skype with you on thursday.

See you

Miriam Walet, Apr 19, 2010 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi,

it would be nice to have it together, I think. Simon, what do you prefer? Alone or together? Next week I could not do Wednesday, but Thursday 7:15 or 7:30 for an hour.

Sonja

Hi,

it would be nice to have it together, I think. Simon, what do you prefer? Alone or together? Next week I could not do Wednesday, but Thursday 7:15 or 7:30 for an hour.

Sonja

Sonja_HH, Apr 20, 2010 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Sonja and Miriam,

Why don't we meet up next Thursday and decide the way forward as more than happy to get the costs down and learn from each other, however once you've heard the standard of my French you might understand that Skyping on my own might be the only option! 7:15 should work fine for me. I work down by the Lake near Stade Lausanne Tennis Club and live in Pully so wherever would suit both of you?

Best Wishes

Simon

Sonja and Miriam,

Why don't we meet up next Thursday and decide the way forward as more than happy to get the costs down and learn from each other, however once you've heard the standard of my French you might understand that Skyping on my own might be the only option! 7:15 should work fine for me. I work down by the Lake near Stade Lausanne Tennis Club and live in Pully so wherever would suit both of you?

Best Wishes

Simon

Simon Kibble, Apr 20, 2010 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hi Simon,

Good proposal, I can be at Lausanne gare at 7.30am on Thursday. Is it ok for Sonja and you?.  Please from now let us  converse in French!

Petit exercice pour ce Jeudi: Sonja te presentera à moi, et toi tu me presenteras Sonja. 10 mn chacun.

A tout bientôt,

Merci Miriam

Hi Simon,

Good proposal, I can be at Lausanne gare at 7.30am on Thursday. Is it ok for Sonja and you?.  Please from now let us  converse in French!

Petit exercice pour ce Jeudi: Sonja te presentera à moi, et toi tu me presenteras Sonja. 10 mn chacun.

A tout bientôt,

Merci Miriam

Miriam Walet, Apr 20, 2010 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Bonjour!

C`est ne pas ce Jeudi,non? Jeudi prochaine, le 29. Avril, correcte? 7:30 pm a la gare de Lausanne, oui?

Meilleures salutations.

Sonja

Bonjour!

C`est ne pas ce Jeudi,non? Jeudi prochaine, le 29. Avril, correcte? 7:30 pm a la gare de Lausanne, oui?

Meilleures salutations.

Sonja

Sonja_HH, Apr 21, 2010 @ 18:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16
Et qui presentera qui? Et quand?Je suis deja perturbee.. :)
Et qui presentera qui? Et quand?Je suis deja perturbee.. :)
Sonja_HH, Apr 21, 2010 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Bonjour,

Oui c'est Jeudi prochaine le 29 Avril, nous allons recontre a 7h 30pm l'exterieur Freepoint Cafe?

Mes numero est 0796299102.

Bonne journée

Simon 

Bonjour,

Oui c'est Jeudi prochaine le 29 Avril, nous allons recontre a 7h 30pm l'exterieur Freepoint Cafe?

Mes numero est 0796299102.

Bonne journée

Simon 

Simon Kibble, Apr 22, 2010 @ 08:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hello,

you could try "Café Français" (commercial events), mixed level conversation class in French.

Have a nice day,

Susanne

Hello,

you could try "Café Français" (commercial events), mixed level conversation class in French.

Have a nice day,

Susanne

Susanne B, Apr 23, 2010 @ 07:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

So this post sounded really interesting. My French shud be good, but for some reason, it isnt as good as I thought. At first I thought my french was comparable to that of Sonja (even tho I have no idea was A2/B1 is).... And then, all of a sudden Sonja and Simon switch to French as if its theyre native tounge... whats going on ;) 

So this post sounded really interesting. My French shud be good, but for some reason, it isnt as good as I thought. At first I thought my french was comparable to that of Sonja (even tho I have no idea was A2/B1 is).... And then, all of a sudden Sonja and Simon switch to French as if its theyre native tounge... whats going on ;) 

Princi, Apr 23, 2010 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

On doit essayer! :)

On doit essayer! :)

Sonja_HH, Apr 23, 2010 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Simon, Freepoint Cafe c`est ou exactement? Sortie pres de Mc Donalds ou pres de la Poste?

Sonja

Simon, Freepoint Cafe c`est ou exactement? Sortie pres de Mc Donalds ou pres de la Poste?

Sonja

Sonja_HH, Apr 23, 2010 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22
Bonjour Simone, est ce que nous pouvons reporter le rv pour vendredi au lieu de Jeud, même heure , même place. Merci .Miriam
Bonjour Simone, est ce que nous pouvons reporter le rv pour vendredi au lieu de Jeud, même heure , même place. Merci .Miriam
Miriam Walet, Apr 27, 2010 @ 00:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Miriam, Sonja et Princi (possiblé, my Fench is really not that bon)

Je voudrais recontre au Freepoint Cafe exterieur a 7h 30 Jeudi soir. Sortir la Lausanne Gare est tournez a gauche, Freepoint est le deuxieme cafe au la gauche.

Bonne Journée

Simon 

Miriam, Sonja et Princi (possiblé, my Fench is really not that bon)

Je voudrais recontre au Freepoint Cafe exterieur a 7h 30 Jeudi soir. Sortir la Lausanne Gare est tournez a gauche, Freepoint est le deuxieme cafe au la gauche.

Bonne Journée

Simon 

Simon Kibble, Apr 27, 2010 @ 09:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hi Simone, Sonja and Princi

Simone ton français est bon! 

Sorry my PHD supervisor  would like to meet me on thursday at the same time.

Is it possible to meet us on  Friday 30 or Saturday same time same place?. A très bientôt. Miriam

Hi Simone, Sonja and Princi

Simone ton français est bon! 

Sorry my PHD supervisor  would like to meet me on thursday at the same time.

Is it possible to meet us on  Friday 30 or Saturday same time same place?. A très bientôt. Miriam

Miriam Walet, Apr 27, 2010 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi, I am interested in Conversation class and we can also set up our own practice (45 min coffee with speaking french only) time. We may be the same level. I am now doing B1 in private lessons but want to progress faster. Qu'est que tu pense? Merci, Jana

Hi, I am interested in Conversation class and we can also set up our own practice (45 min coffee with speaking french only) time. We may be the same level. I am now doing B1 in private lessons but want to progress faster. Qu'est que tu pense? Merci, Jana

JANA S, Apr 27, 2010 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Apr 27, 10 14:34

Hi, Is there anyone interested in a "tandem" French-English (no charge)? I am a native local French speaker and I would like to improve my English. I propose discussion (or writing, etc.) time in Lausanne (day to be decided) during the lunch break. Please contact me, we can really learn from each other.

Salut, quelqu'un serait-il intéressé par un tandem français-anglais (gratuit)? Je suis de langue matrnelle française (je suis Suisse romand) et j'aimerais améliorer mon anglais. Je propose de la discussion (ou rédaction, etc.) à Lausanne (le jour de la semaine est à décider ensemble) durant la pause de midi. SVP contactez-moi, on peut passablement progresser par ce moyen.

Jean-Louis

Hi, Is there anyone interested in a "tandem" French-English (no charge)? I am a native local French speaker and I would like to improve my English. I propose discussion (or writing, etc.) time in Lausanne (day to be decided) during the lunch break. Please contact me, we can really learn from each other.

Salut, quelqu'un serait-il intéressé par un tandem français-anglais (gratuit)? Je suis de langue matrnelle française (je suis Suisse romand) et j'aimerais améliorer mon anglais. Je propose de la discussion (ou rédaction, etc.) à Lausanne (le jour de la semaine est à décider ensemble) durant la pause de midi. SVP contactez-moi, on peut passablement progresser par ce moyen.

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis B, Apr 28, 2010 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Hi Sharon, Are you interested in a "tandem" French-English (no charge)? I am a native local French speaker and I would like to improve my English. I propose discussion (or writing, etc.) time in Lausanne (day to be decided) during the lunch break. Please contact me, we can really learn from each other.

Jean-Louis

Hi Sharon, Are you interested in a "tandem" French-English (no charge)? I am a native local French speaker and I would like to improve my English. I propose discussion (or writing, etc.) time in Lausanne (day to be decided) during the lunch break. Please contact me, we can really learn from each other.

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis B, Apr 28, 2010 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis B, Apr 28, 2010 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Hi,

@Miriam, Jana and Simon: I am at the glocal muscial chair tonight and not in town tomorrow.  For next week, I cant make thursday, but could do Wednesday. If you guys meet this weekend, then let me know how you want to to pursue.

Sonja

Hi,

@Miriam, Jana and Simon: I am at the glocal muscial chair tonight and not in town tomorrow.  For next week, I cant make thursday, but could do Wednesday. If you guys meet this weekend, then let me know how you want to to pursue.

Sonja

Sonja_HH, Apr 30, 2010 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

hello Sonja, Simon, Jana ...

Is next wednesday   OKAY for all????

Miriam

hello Sonja, Simon, Jana ...

Is next wednesday   OKAY for all????

Miriam

Miriam Walet, Apr 30, 2010 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Hi - I'd be interested in  French Conversation club/class. I'm around  B1 level (although this can fluctuate wildly depending on brain function). I'm currently doing 1:1 private lessons but would like opportunity to practice outside of work. Weekends would be best for me - but happy to do weeknights. Ca marche pour tout le monde? 

Hi - I'd be interested in  French Conversation club/class. I'm around  B1 level (although this can fluctuate wildly depending on brain function). I'm currently doing 1:1 private lessons but would like opportunity to practice outside of work. Weekends would be best for me - but happy to do weeknights. Ca marche pour tout le monde? 

Peter M, May 25, 2010 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
31 Replies | 3166 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form