Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > People who want to hang out in Lausanne-area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
People who want to hang out in Lausanne-area

Hello and happy new year evreyone! My name is Billy and I'm moving to the Lausanne-area next week. I would really like to meet new people and make friends there. I'm 19 years old and are coming from Sweden. I like playing theatre, photograph and culture-life is a big part of my interests, but I also enjoy nightlife with dancing and music. Adventures in nature is also something I think seems exciting. I would like to explore more of this new country!

Send me a message if you would like to talk some more or hang out . :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello and happy new year evreyone! My name is Billy and I'm moving to the Lausanne-area next week. I would really like to meet new people and make friends there. I'm 19 years old and are coming from Sweden. I like playing theatre, photograph and culture-life is a big part of my interests, but I also enjoy nightlife with dancing and music. Adventures in nature is also something I think seems exciting. I would like to explore more of this new country!

Send me a message if you would like to talk some more or hang out . :)

Billy LJan 2, 2016 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1729 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: People who want to hang out in Lausanne-area
Post 1

are u still looking for friends? Embarassed

are u still looking for friends? Embarassed

Need Friend, Aug 2, 2016 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: People who want to hang out in Lausanne-area
Post 2

Bonjour,
Je fais la promotion pour 1066 festival auprès de tous les égyptiens, orient-lovers et musicophiles. Premier concert de Cairokee en suisse - au 1066 festival d'Epalinges le 30 Septembre 2016. Au programme également Omar Suleiman, Yemen Blues et Dj Annaba.
Billets en vente sur starticket.ch, 44.- en péloc, 49.- sur place, dépêchez-vous de réserver!
Merci de faire passer autour de vous!
Hi!
I am promoting 1066 festival towards egyptians, orient and music lovers. Cairokee's first performance in Switzerland at 1066 Festival in Epalinges on 30th september 2016. Also playing the same night, Omar Suleiman, Yemen Blues and Dj Annaba.
Tickets sale on starticket.ch, 44.- advance booking and 49.- at entrance, hurry to book yours !
Pass it on around you ! https://www.facebook.com/events/1746918645525378/

Bonjour,
Je fais la promotion pour 1066 festival auprès de tous les égyptiens, orient-lovers et musicophiles. Premier concert de Cairokee en suisse - au 1066 festival d'Epalinges le 30 Septembre 2016. Au programme également Omar Suleiman, Yemen Blues et Dj Annaba.
Billets en vente sur starticket.ch, 44.- en péloc, 49.- sur place, dépêchez-vous de réserver!
Merci de faire passer autour de vous!
Hi!
I am promoting 1066 festival towards egyptians, orient and music lovers. Cairokee's first performance in Switzerland at 1066 Festival in Epalinges on 30th september 2016. Also playing the same night, Omar Suleiman, Yemen Blues and Dj Annaba.
Tickets sale on starticket.ch, 44.- advance booking and 49.- at entrance, hurry to book yours !
Pass it on around you ! https://www.facebook.com/events/1746918645525378/

rachel kamal, Sep 14, 2016 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1729 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form