Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Pickleball

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pickleball

I am looking for others who are playing or would be interested in starting to play pickleball. If you're out there, give me a shout and I would be happy try to organize a place to play.  

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for others who are playing or would be interested in starting to play pickleball. If you're out there, give me a shout and I would be happy try to organize a place to play.  

Charlotte PalmerMar 20, 2019 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1264 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pickleball
Post 1

Hi Charlotte,

I'm looking to do an activity on Tuesday after work, I don‘t know much about pickleball, but if we agree on time and place, I feel curious to start this sport.

Hi Charlotte,

I'm looking to do an activity on Tuesday after work, I don‘t know much about pickleball, but if we agree on time and place, I feel curious to start this sport.

Pierre G, Mar 20, 2019 @ 18:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

That's great! Pickleball is super fun and addictive.  A bit like a combination of tennis and ping pong.  To give you an idea of what it's like I've posted a video from the US open pickleball championship.  

I don't yet have a place to play but will keep you updated. Looking for at least a group of 4 as the sport is typically played with doubles.  Hope to hear from Anyone interested of any level/ability! 

That's great! Pickleball is super fun and addictive.  A bit like a combination of tennis and ping pong.  To give you an idea of what it's like I've posted a video from the US open pickleball championship.  

I don't yet have a place to play but will keep you updated. Looking for at least a group of 4 as the sport is typically played with doubles.  Hope to hear from Anyone interested of any level/ability! 

Charlotte Palmer, Mar 20, 2019 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Ok, thank you very much, it looks great. Keep me up to date, and we organize a match. See you Smile

Ok, thank you very much, it looks great. Keep me up to date, and we organize a match. See you Smile

Pierre G, Mar 21, 2019 @ 06:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

If you find a way to play, or more importantly a place to play, I would be very interested .

All the best,

Gabrielle 

If you find a way to play, or more importantly a place to play, I would be very interested .

All the best,

Gabrielle 

Gabrielle b, Aug 5, 2019 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1264 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form