Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Recommendation for Residency Consultant

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendation for Residency Consultant

It's been a while, but the wife and I are planning our return to CH. Vaud this time. Last time, my wife's company provided us with the services of a relocation agency that also handled immigration issues. We will need to do this on our own dime this time, so any recommendations for a local (read, Vaud) residency consultant will be much appreciated. EU citizens, non-working residency looks like the way to go.

TIA

Mike

The text you are quoting:

It's been a while, but the wife and I are planning our return to CH. Vaud this time. Last time, my wife's company provided us with the services of a relocation agency that also handled immigration issues. We will need to do this on our own dime this time, so any recommendations for a local (read, Vaud) residency consultant will be much appreciated. EU citizens, non-working residency looks like the way to go.

TIA

Mike

rmikeApr 22, 2019 @ 22:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1142 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Recommendation for Residency Consultant
Post 1

Hey, I know one that could help. Check out the Consultation Juridique de Lausanne if you are still looking :)

https://www.consultationjuridiqueduvalentin.ch/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwl8XtBRDAARIsAKfwtxCRD2d-tjp2Uo032GKb8mRzegt1l_FZlELnS5QWvfHI-Zzlv2hCIBUaAsQtEALw_wcB

The text you are quoting:

Hey, I know one that could help. Check out the Consultation Juridique de Lausanne if you are still looking :)

https://www.consultationjuridiqueduvalentin.ch/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwl8XtBRDAARIsAKfwtxCRD2d-tjp2Uo032GKb8mRzegt1l_FZlELnS5QWvfHI-Zzlv2hCIBUaAsQtEALw_wcB

Khrystyna C, Oct 24, 2019 @ 09:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1142 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form