Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Relocation services.....??????

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Relocation services.....??????

Hi All!

My boyfriend and I have now been searching for an apartment in Lausanne now coming up to a year now and we have not got anything. We find it difficult to find the properties and when we do find them we never get it "even though we have been told we are 1st choice etc". We have no idea why we never get something. Thus why we are now looking to use a relocation service.

Does anyone know of a good relocation service that could find us 3 1/2 room apartment, central to Lausanne and with a balcony.

All your help will be amazing and very much appreciated! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi All!

My boyfriend and I have now been searching for an apartment in Lausanne now coming up to a year now and we have not got anything. We find it difficult to find the properties and when we do find them we never get it "even though we have been told we are 1st choice etc". We have no idea why we never get something. Thus why we are now looking to use a relocation service.

Does anyone know of a good relocation service that could find us 3 1/2 room apartment, central to Lausanne and with a balcony.

All your help will be amazing and very much appreciated! 

Nia PowellAug 7, 2010 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1387 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Relocation services.....??????
Post 1

Hi there,

honestly, I don't think, an agency will help a lot. At the end of day, it is about the job and the money, what makes the choice.

I found my appartment with help of Primacy (don't know any others), as it was used by my company at that time. The two "flathunters" I had were quite nice and apparently knew their business. Only you have to be very precise about what you want, or don't want.

Ciao,

Marc.

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

honestly, I don't think, an agency will help a lot. At the end of day, it is about the job and the money, what makes the choice.

I found my appartment with help of Primacy (don't know any others), as it was used by my company at that time. The two "flathunters" I had were quite nice and apparently knew their business. Only you have to be very precise about what you want, or don't want.

Ciao,

Marc.

Marc M, Aug 7, 2010 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1387 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form