Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > R'n'B, Soul train, Latin, African music clubs in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
R'n'B, Soul train, Latin, African music clubs in Lausanne

Hi all,

I am starting to adventure the Lausanne night life and I would like to have propositions for clubs that place latest music with not too young a crowd.

Any suggestions on clubs playing R'n'B music; Soul music, Latin music, African music? Where I come from we have clubs dedicated to certain genre of music, but here I haven't been able to find clubs that do so.

Thanks in advance for contributing to my social night life ;-).

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I am starting to adventure the Lausanne night life and I would like to have propositions for clubs that place latest music with not too young a crowd.

Any suggestions on clubs playing R'n'B music; Soul music, Latin music, African music? Where I come from we have clubs dedicated to certain genre of music, but here I haven't been able to find clubs that do so.

Thanks in advance for contributing to my social night life ;-).

onthemoveOct 19, 2015 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1533 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: R'n'B, Soul train, Latin, African music clubs in Lausanne
Post 1

For good latin music (and dancing) try La Movida (best days for dancing are Wednesdays and Thursdays). If you like disco dancing, go to the MAD club in the Flon neighborhood on the first Friday of the month (+ 28). Invitations can be printed from their website. The 3 floor of the MAD, the Jetlag, is a private club that is always +28.  Karin

For good latin music (and dancing) try La Movida (best days for dancing are Wednesdays and Thursdays). If you like disco dancing, go to the MAD club in the Flon neighborhood on the first Friday of the month (+ 28). Invitations can be printed from their website. The 3 floor of the MAD, the Jetlag, is a private club that is always +28.  Karin

Karin E, Oct 22, 2015 @ 12:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: R'n'B, Soul train, Latin, African music clubs in Lausanne
Post 2

If you're specifically into trendy west African music (Hip Hop/RnB, coupé décalé-like), then Boulevard des Stars it is - mostly Nigerian and Ivorian - Yemi Alade, Serge Beynaud and DJ Arafat came earlier this year.

If you're specifically into trendy west African music (Hip Hop/RnB, coupé décalé-like), then Boulevard des Stars it is - mostly Nigerian and Ivorian - Yemi Alade, Serge Beynaud and DJ Arafat came earlier this year.

Adrien L, Oct 22, 2015 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1533 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form