Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > SCAM ALERT : Royal Kitchen Supplies

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
SCAM ALERT : Royal Kitchen Supplies

This is an old scam (I see posts going back to 2013 locally, and British posts...).

M.O.: A man, claiming to be Dutch (Black Mercedes vehicle with Dutch plates), selling cookware locally, because he doesn’t want to have to return to Holland with unsold stock. He improvises stories around this: (he gained access to my wife’s office in a public building, claiming the concierge had sent him up). 

The website associated with Royal Kitchen Supplies is inoperative, and there are many scam alerts online. BEWARE!

Besides the police, are there any local agencies or consumer protection organizations that should be alerted? This person seems to target English speakers

The text you are quoting:

This is an old scam (I see posts going back to 2013 locally, and British posts...).

M.O.: A man, claiming to be Dutch (Black Mercedes vehicle with Dutch plates), selling cookware locally, because he doesn’t want to have to return to Holland with unsold stock. He improvises stories around this: (he gained access to my wife’s office in a public building, claiming the concierge had sent him up). 

The website associated with Royal Kitchen Supplies is inoperative, and there are many scam alerts online. BEWARE!

Besides the police, are there any local agencies or consumer protection organizations that should be alerted? This person seems to target English speakers

James SpencerJan 21, 2019 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1062 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: SCAM ALERT : Royal Kitchen Supplies
Post 1

This sounds like the same scammer who visited my wife’s office before Christmas in Gland..

He claimed to know the concierge, then he took money from people & said he was going out to get his kitchen items and never came back..beware!

The text you are quoting:

This sounds like the same scammer who visited my wife’s office before Christmas in Gland..

He claimed to know the concierge, then he took money from people & said he was going out to get his kitchen items and never came back..beware!

itisrich, Jan 21, 2019 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1062 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form