Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > School is looking for a native English speaking person

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
School is looking for a native English speaking person

The school Les Arches is looking for an English speaker, who has (if possible) experience with and takes interest in teaching small kids a few hours a week (two afternoons 2x1h30). It could be an English speaking mother for example, especially if she knows how to lead and motivate a small group, and even more if she is used to teach a foreign language from the beginning or a student Erasmus.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes

[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

The school Les Arches is looking for an English speaker, who has (if possible) experience with and takes interest in teaching small kids a few hours a week (two afternoons 2x1h30). It could be an English speaking mother for example, especially if she knows how to lead and motivate a small group, and even more if she is used to teach a foreign language from the beginning or a student Erasmus.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes

[email protected]

Bezencon AurianneJul 19, 2016 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1278 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: School is looking for a native English speaking person
Post 1

Hello Aurianne,

Is the starting time negotiable? I think i fit your profile but I am only free in the mornings.

Let me know :)

Thanks,

Lauren

Hello Aurianne,

Is the starting time negotiable? I think i fit your profile but I am only free in the mornings.

Thanks,

Lauren

Lauren Futter, Jul 19, 2016 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Lauren

I inquire and you repeat.
cordially

Hello Lauren

I inquire and you repeat.
cordially

Bezencon Aurianne, Jul 19, 2016 @ 17:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Aurianne,

My name is Margot Rischmann, i am a 37 years old Swiss and French national and i am fully biligual in french and english. 

Furthermore, I am a private english teacher who teaches all ages and all levels. I have taught english to many children in the past from ages 2 to 10. As a result, i am suited for such position and would very much like to teach a small group of children.

I hold a Bachelors degree from the private university of Webster in Geneva. I have lived in six countries and have an international background. 

I live in Geneva, nonetheless i would be available to teach twice a week in the afternoons if the conditions suit me.

Should you have any questions, feel free to give me a call on 0763823683 or email me on [email protected].

Thank you for your consideration and kind regards,

Margot Rischmann

Dear Aurianne,

My name is Margot Rischmann, i am a 37 years old Swiss and French national and i am fully biligual in french and english. 

Furthermore, I am a private english teacher who teaches all ages and all levels. I have taught english to many children in the past from ages 2 to 10. As a result, i am suited for such position and would very much like to teach a small group of children.

I hold a Bachelors degree from the private university of Webster in Geneva. I have lived in six countries and have an international background. 

I live in Geneva, nonetheless i would be available to teach twice a week in the afternoons if the conditions suit me.

Should you have any questions, feel free to give me a call on 0763823683 or email me on [email protected].

Thank you for your consideration and kind regards,

Margot Rischmann
Rachelle P, Jul 19, 2016 @ 18:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Aurianne,

Thanks,

Lauren

Jul 19, 16 16:59

Hello Lauren,

it is possible to work in the morning.

Is it possible to have a resume and contact information?

Thanks

Aurianne

Hello Lauren,

it is possible to work in the morning.

Is it possible to have a resume and contact information?

Thanks

Aurianne

Bezencon Aurianne, Jul 20, 2016 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Aurianne,

Thanks for your reply. I will message you directly with my contact information and eventually my resumé.

Cheers,

Lauren

Hi Aurianne,

Thanks for your reply. I will message you directly with my contact information and eventually my resumé.

Cheers,

Lauren

Lauren Futter, Jul 20, 2016 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1278 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form