Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Sticky rice with mango

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sticky rice with mango

Hello,

does any of you know of a place where I could find some sticky rice to buy here in Lausanne? I am planning to prepare a Thai dinner which includes sticky rice with mango as dessert, but can't find the sticky rice around here..

thanks a lot,

Donatella

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

does any of you know of a place where I could find some sticky rice to buy here in Lausanne? I am planning to prepare a Thai dinner which includes sticky rice with mango as dessert, but can't find the sticky rice around here..

thanks a lot,

Donatella

Donatella CAug 15, 2010 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1448 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Sticky rice with mango
Post 1

I *think* I have seen sticky rice in the larger coops - however, if not - there is an asian supermarket called Tan Tan at the end of Rue Du Simplon, Sous Gare - it's on a corner at the Avenue William Fraisse end to the west of the station. If you are after fresh ingerdients, go on a Thursdays when they get their delivery.

The text you are quoting:

I *think* I have seen sticky rice in the larger coops - however, if not - there is an asian supermarket called Tan Tan at the end of Rue Du Simplon, Sous Gare - it's on a corner at the Avenue William Fraisse end to the west of the station. If you are after fresh ingerdients, go on a Thursdays when they get their delivery.

cecilia_anne, Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1448 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form