Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Temporary Housing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Temporary Housing
Hello Everyone,

I will be kicked out of my temporary studio in 12 days and counting and have nowhere to move into... Can anyone recommend any short term apartments or aparthotels, please, please, please?!

Thanks for any help to come
The text you are quoting:
Hello Everyone,

I will be kicked out of my temporary studio in 12 days and counting and have nowhere to move into... Can anyone recommend any short term apartments or aparthotels, please, please, please?!

Thanks for any help to come

Meera NSep 2, 2009 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 3805 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Temporary Housing
Post 1
 Hi, Try the company OK Logements which I think is based in Rue du Bourg. They have three or four blocks of furnished studios in Lausanne. I lives in one a few years ago and they are fine, well run, but not that cheap.

good luck!
 Hi, Try the company OK Logements which I think is based in Rue du Bourg. They have three or four blocks of furnished studios in Lausanne. I lives in one a few years ago and they are fine, well run, but not that cheap.

good luck!
lizwilson, Sep 3, 2009 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hi,

I'm actually living in a studio from OK Logements and some other colleagues from my company are in other apartments as well, and yes, they are fine and well run, but instead of "not that cheap" I would say extremely expensive. Mine is a quite small studio and it costs more than 2000 CHF and the prices only go up for the other apartments.

Good luck with the search Meera
 Hi,

I'm actually living in a studio from OK Logements and some other colleagues from my company are in other apartments as well, and yes, they are fine and well run, but instead of "not that cheap" I would say extremely expensive. Mine is a quite small studio and it costs more than 2000 CHF and the prices only go up for the other apartments.

Good luck with the search Meera

Jose S, Sep 3, 2009 @ 18:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Thanks for the info.  I had heard about OK logements and yeh its crazy expensive but desperate times may push me to it!
We shall see!
 Thanks for the info.  I had heard about OK logements and yeh its crazy expensive but desperate times may push me to it!
We shall see!

Meera N, Sep 3, 2009 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 Hi Meera,

Like I said yesterday, maybe you could juste move in on my friends place. She lives in a house in Denges-Préverenges. It would only be for about 4-5 weeks, then she sold here house. So just send here an e-mail at : [email protected]
Here number is 078 908 13 46 but she doesn't speak very well english - so maybe on the phone it would be difficult to have a conversation.

She knows that you will maybe contact here.

Good luck
Karin
 Hi Meera,

Like I said yesterday, maybe you could juste move in on my friends place. She lives in a house in Denges-Préverenges. It would only be for about 4-5 weeks, then she sold here house. So just send here an e-mail at : [email protected]
Here number is 078 908 13 46 but she doesn't speak very well english - so maybe on the phone it would be difficult to have a conversation.

She knows that you will maybe contact here.

Good luck
Karin
karind, Sep 5, 2009 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 Hi Meera, 
A friend of mine is looking for someone to sublet his apt located in Isabelle de Montolieu, a 5 min bus ride from La Sallaz (10 min. metro ride from the train station). It's very nice and quiet and available as of Oct. 1st / flexible. You may want to discuss an earlier moving date considering your situation. The rent is CHF 1000 tax included, the apt is fully furnished, about 50 m2, with a big balcony etc. 
If you're interested, feel free to call my friend Avi on his cell phone: 076 412 1815 (except between 11h30 and 14h30 on week days) or drop him a line [email protected]
Best of luck with your search.Keren

Hi Meera, 
A friend of mine is looking for someone to sublet his apt located in Isabelle de Montolieu, a 5 min bus ride from La Sallaz (10 min. metro ride from the train station). It's very nice and quiet and available as of Oct. 1st / flexible. You may want to discuss an earlier moving date considering your situation. The rent is CHF 1000 tax included, the apt is fully furnished, about 50 m2, with a big balcony etc. 
If you're interested, feel free to call my friend Avi on his cell phone: 076 412 1815 (except between 11h30 and 14h30 on week days) or drop him a line [email protected]
Best of luck with your search.Keren

KerenY, Sep 13, 2009 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Keren,

Do you think that the apartment to sublet from your friend Avi is still availabe?

I'm moving on Oct 6 to Lausanne to complete my PhD at EPFL with Prof. Francesco Stellacci.  I'm desparately trying to find a place to land and 1000CHF is perfect for my budget!

Could I call Avi to try?

Thanks,
Randy Carney

Keren,

Do you think that the apartment to sublet from your friend Avi is still availabe?

I'm moving on Oct 6 to Lausanne to complete my PhD at EPFL with Prof. Francesco Stellacci.  I'm desparately trying to find a place to land and 1000CHF is perfect for my budget!

Could I call Avi to try?

Thanks,
Randy Carney

Randy Carney, Sep 18, 2010 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 3805 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form