Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Want to learn how to have an (almost!) "zero waste" home?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Want to learn how to have an (almost!) "zero waste" home?

Hi friends,

I am offering workshops on living sustainably and in harmony with the environment.  I taught these workshops with much sucess for many years in the U.S. and would love to get them started here. But I do not know many people (being new to Switzerland), so for the moment I am offering to teach them for FREE just to get the word out.  If you are interested just contact me and we will set up a date and time.  I either teach them from my home (city center of Lausanne) or I can come to your home. 

My website with all the details is:

www.foodearthspirit.com (click on classes in the upper right hand corner)

Thanks so much for helping me get the word out about my classes. I really appreciate it!!!

Evora

The text you are quoting:

Hi friends,

I am offering workshops on living sustainably and in harmony with the environment.  I taught these workshops with much sucess for many years in the U.S. and would love to get them started here. But I do not know many people (being new to Switzerland), so for the moment I am offering to teach them for FREE just to get the word out.  If you are interested just contact me and we will set up a date and time.  I either teach them from my home (city center of Lausanne) or I can come to your home. 

My website with all the details is:

www.foodearthspirit.com (click on classes in the upper right hand corner)

Thanks so much for helping me get the word out about my classes. I really appreciate it!!!

Evora

Evora DApr 11, 2016 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1329 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1329 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form