Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Weekday Snowboard/ski buddy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Weekday Snowboard/ski buddy

Hey All,

Just looking for someone else that might be interested in short day ski/snowboard trips to join me as it's not quite as much fun to go solo.  It'd be during the week from 8ish til 4 as I have to pick up the little one from the nanny.  Transportation isn't a problem as I have a car and can easily fit 2-3 of us.

Give me a shout if anyone is interested.

The text you are quoting:

Hey All,

Just looking for someone else that might be interested in short day ski/snowboard trips to join me as it's not quite as much fun to go solo.  It'd be during the week from 8ish til 4 as I have to pick up the little one from the nanny.  Transportation isn't a problem as I have a car and can easily fit 2-3 of us.

Give me a shout if anyone is interested.

WynnDec 28, 2009 @ 08:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1627 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Weekday Snowboard/ski buddy
Post 1

I'm looking for the same but I am still learning so it would depend on your level. I can hit the blues/reds without too much trouble but I'm not that fast yet (although every trip is better). I am planning on going some mornings during the week and weekend.

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking for the same but I am still learning so it would depend on your level. I can hit the blues/reds without too much trouble but I'm not that fast yet (although every trip is better). I am planning on going some mornings during the week and weekend.

OneFastt996, Jan 4, 2010 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1627 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form