Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > What is a good optician shop in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What is a good optician shop in Lausanne

Hi folks,

I need to find an optician's shop in Lausanne, to get new glasses. I'm kind of lost with so many choices, and I would like to hear from people that have bought glasses here...what was your choice, why, etc. Thanks,

ji

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks,

I need to find an optician's shop in Lausanne, to get new glasses. I'm kind of lost with so many choices, and I would like to hear from people that have bought glasses here...what was your choice, why, etc. Thanks,

ji

Joan IApr 29, 2010 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2016 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: What is a good optician shop in Lausanne
Post 1

hm... I wear contact lenses and I buy online on mclinsen.ch ... the saving respect the normal shops is huge and on top of this I get reimbursed by my health insurance.

If you want a shop try Fielmann (Rue du Pont 22, lausanne) ... personally I never tried but I've heard that they have good quality at moderate prices. Is actually a chain so they are everywhere in Switzerland .. or I think so ...

The text you are quoting:

hm... I wear contact lenses and I buy online on mclinsen.ch ... the saving respect the normal shops is huge and on top of this I get reimbursed by my health insurance.

If you want a shop try Fielmann (Rue du Pont 22, lausanne) ... personally I never tried but I've heard that they have good quality at moderate prices. Is actually a chain so they are everywhere in Switzerland .. or I think so ...

Massimiliano B, Apr 29, 2010 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2016 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form