Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > What to see in Lausanne?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What to see in Lausanne?

I'm going to visit Lausanne, and would like to see something inspiring, visit something art related, or an interesting museum, something. But I don't seem to find a website with infos what's going on in Lausanne, anyone could help?

The text you are quoting:

I'm going to visit Lausanne, and would like to see something inspiring, visit something art related, or an interesting museum, something. But I don't seem to find a website with infos what's going on in Lausanne, anyone could help?

silbaDec 8, 2009 @ 15:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 3286 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: What to see in Lausanne?
Post 1

There is a very good photography museum in L'Elysee, below the train station going towards the lake. I reccomend that... The Olympic Museum in Ouchy, though not artsy, is also very nice with a beautiful garden.

There is a very good photography museum in L'Elysee, below the train station going towards the lake. I reccomend that... The Olympic Museum in Ouchy, though not artsy, is also very nice with a beautiful garden.

Alexandre Dufault, Dec 8, 2009 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

You shouldn't miss the L'Art Brut museum, I think its the best one in the city. All the works are made by non professional artists, many of them with some kind of psychological problems (an amazing quantity of the works were made in mental institutions), so the works don't follow any artistic trend. Its very refreshing and impressive.

http://www.artbrut.ch/

You shouldn't miss the L'Art Brut museum, I think its the best one in the city. All the works are made by non professional artists, many of them with some kind of psychological problems (an amazing quantity of the works were made in mental institutions), so the works don't follow any artistic trend. Its very refreshing and impressive.

http://www.artbrut.ch/

Jose S, Dec 8, 2009 @ 17:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

you can go on www.lausanne.ch

in addition to the previous you should go to Hermitage Foundation, and have a wall into the cathedrale district, with a beautifull panorama. it is the oldest part of Lausanne, with small streets, od houses...

or more contemporary, there is the Place of Europe

Good visit

Philippe

Hello,

you can go on www.lausanne.ch

in addition to the previous you should go to Hermitage Foundation, and have a wall into the cathedrale district, with a beautifull panorama. it is the oldest part of Lausanne, with small streets, od houses...

or more contemporary, there is the Place of Europe

Good visit

Philippe

Philippe Kunz, Dec 19, 2009 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hi,

olimpic is museum is something special for Lausanne a it is the  Olympic capital city. Also ouchy and a sightwalking near lake can be inspiring.

hi,

olimpic is museum is something special for Lausanne a it is the  Olympic capital city. Also ouchy and a sightwalking near lake can be inspiring.

OSMAN SENCER, Dec 20, 2009 @ 21:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 3286 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form