Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Yoga and Belly Dance Classes in English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Yoga and Belly Dance Classes in English

Hi everyone, I taught hatha yoga and belly dancing for several years and I'm wondering if there are such classes taught in English in Lausanne. I enjoyed sharing the physical and psychological benefits of yoga and dancing with my former students, and would love to keep on doing this here in Switzerland. Any suggestions?

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, I taught hatha yoga and belly dancing for several years and I'm wondering if there are such classes taught in English in Lausanne. I enjoyed sharing the physical and psychological benefits of yoga and dancing with my former students, and would love to keep on doing this here in Switzerland. Any suggestions?

Abi QFeb 26, 2010 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2862 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Yoga and Belly Dance Classes in English
Post 1

Hey Abi, if you want to give classes, let me know. I had classes before and i would like to continue.

Hey Abi, if you want to give classes, let me know. I had classes before and i would like to continue.

zesar p, Feb 26, 2010 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Ok, I'll keep you updated! I don't know if there's a dance school/studio offering this already in English. I'll see the options available: from official venues to more informal contexts like home classes. Or out in the open air when summer comes!

Ok, I'll keep you updated! I don't know if there's a dance school/studio offering this already in English. I'll see the options available: from official venues to more informal contexts like home classes. Or out in the open air when summer comes!

Abi Q, Feb 27, 2010 @ 00:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Abi,

I've been doing hatha yoga classes at Yogaworks in Lausanne, it's at Rue Chaucrau 3-5, right in the centre.  All the staff I have met there so far speak English and will really try to help out the English speakers in the class (you wont be the only one).  It's also a chance to learn some new age French :)

Aside from the English element the classes are really high quality and good value for money.  I've really enjoyed the classes there.

http://www.yogaworks-lausanne.ch/english/yogaworks.htm

Hi Abi,

I've been doing hatha yoga classes at Yogaworks in Lausanne, it's at Rue Chaucrau 3-5, right in the centre.  All the staff I have met there so far speak English and will really try to help out the English speakers in the class (you wont be the only one).  It's also a chance to learn some new age French :)

Aside from the English element the classes are really high quality and good value for money.  I've really enjoyed the classes there.

http://www.yogaworks-lausanne.ch/english/yogaworks.htm

Christina_J, Mar 3, 2010 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I also go there for the hatha yoga and like it a lot.

I also go there for the hatha yoga and like it a lot.

zesar p, Mar 4, 2010 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks for the suggestion! Will look it up :-)

Thanks for the suggestion! Will look it up :-)

Abi Q, Mar 4, 2010 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Sept 10-12 2010
http://genevayogaconference.com/
We are blessed to share the 1st Yoga Festival in Geneva, Switzerland. The festival brings together several world renowned teachers sharing their passion for Yoga and peace.
There will be yoga workshops, AcroYoga community teachings, performances and music all supporting the movement towards peace on the planet.
During this weekend you will be able to sweat, meditate, dance, sing, believe and share your hopes for this planet. You will practice with teachers experienced in jivamukti, anusara, iyengar, energy, hatha, AcroYoga

Sept 10-12 2010
http://genevayogaconference.com/
We are blessed to share the 1st Yoga Festival in Geneva, Switzerland. The festival brings together several world renowned teachers sharing their passion for Yoga and peace.
There will be yoga workshops, AcroYoga community teachings, performances and music all supporting the movement towards peace on the planet.
During this weekend you will be able to sweat, meditate, dance, sing, believe and share your hopes for this planet. You will practice with teachers experienced in jivamukti, anusara, iyengar, energy, hatha, AcroYoga

nadgroove, Sep 7, 2010 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2862 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form