Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > karaoke in lausanne/geneva???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
karaoke in lausanne/geneva???
hi there, was just wondering if some of you know if there is a nice, not only French, karaoke place- need to find one until next saturday (promised is promised...and I promised to find a place until saturday)

and if you're hesitating about telling me or not: ne need to be afraid: I will let you know when we're going so you can leave the town *lol*

thx,claudia
The text you are quoting:
hi there, was just wondering if some of you know if there is a nice, not only French, karaoke place- need to find one until next saturday (promised is promised...and I promised to find a place until saturday)

and if you're hesitating about telling me or not: ne need to be afraid: I will let you know when we're going so you can leave the town *lol*

thx,claudia
ClaudiFeb 11, 2006 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2537 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: karaoke in lausanne/geneva???
Post 1
Hi Caludi, I think - although its only hearsay as I have never been there, that a British pub in Carouge (The Red Lion??) - other members please correct me - might do Kareoke. Don't know which night or anything, but maybe its a start.... Good luck!
Hi Caludi, I think - although its only hearsay as I have never been there, that a British pub in Carouge (The Red Lion??) - other members please correct me - might do Kareoke. Don't know which night or anything, but maybe its a start.... Good luck!
Serena, Feb 11, 2006 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
thou don't know when and it's mainly for ttenagers, but once I edned up there after a movie with some friends and we had SO much fun ... and they were playing I will survive and Sweet dreams .. so not only french :)
And .. I heard Cafe' des artistes?

Keep me posted I WANNA KARAOKE!

Val
thou don't know when and it's mainly for ttenagers, but once I edned up there after a movie with some friends and we had SO much fun ... and they were playing I will survive and Sweet dreams .. so not only french :)
And .. I heard Cafe' des artistes?

Keep me posted I WANNA KARAOKE!

Val
Hoiling, Feb 12, 2006 @ 04:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
you can do some Karaoke while eating nice grilled meat! This is for the Geneva contact: 107, route de Nant d'Avril, Meyrin. 022 7829822.
In Lausanne, you can go to Cafe des Artistes (great ambiance!!), people are pretty good at karaoke!
you can do some Karaoke while eating nice grilled meat! This is for the Geneva contact: 107, route de Nant d'Avril, Meyrin. 022 7829822.
In Lausanne, you can go to Cafe des Artistes (great ambiance!!), people are pretty good at karaoke!
Iolly, Feb 12, 2006 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
They used to have a good karaoke on sundays, every 2 weeks.
They used to have a good karaoke on sundays, every 2 weeks.
zenbrain, Feb 16, 2006 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2537 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form