Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > rowers to go rowing on the lake

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
rowers to go rowing on the lake

Hi all! I used to row back in the UK (stroke for an 8) and am joining the rowing club in lausanne to pick it up again. First outing on Tuesday to get back into it! If any of you row and fancy getting together some time for some outings on the lake - either as a pair, a team of 4 or 8 - drop me a line :-))

The text you are quoting:

Hi all! I used to row back in the UK (stroke for an 8) and am joining the rowing club in lausanne to pick it up again. First outing on Tuesday to get back into it! If any of you row and fancy getting together some time for some outings on the lake - either as a pair, a team of 4 or 8 - drop me a line :-))

emilie aMar 26, 2010 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1983 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: rowers to go rowing on the lake
Post 1

Hi!

To which club did you go (Lausanne has two clubs next to eachother)? I am a member of www.lsaviron.ch and we are looking for female rowers to complete our 8+ for this season or just to train together (2x, 2-, etc.). You could just drop by once at our club house (Tuesday or Thursday evening after rowing, i.e. around 8 or Saturday, Sunday morning around 10) or contact me (you can find my contact on http://www.lsaviron.ch/LSSA00I.html)

Hi!

To which club did you go (Lausanne has two clubs next to eachother)? I am a member of www.lsaviron.ch and we are looking for female rowers to complete our 8+ for this season or just to train together (2x, 2-, etc.). You could just drop by once at our club house (Tuesday or Thursday evening after rowing, i.e. around 8 or Saturday, Sunday morning around 10) or contact me (you can find my contact on http://www.lsaviron.ch/LSSA00I.html)

Bettina M, Apr 9, 2010 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi bettina! Thanks for your reply! I'll try to email you, it's probably easier!

Hi bettina! Thanks for your reply! I'll try to email you, it's probably easier!

emilie a, Apr 9, 2010 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi there,

I've just arrived in Lausanne and would love to get out on to the lake. I rowed in a 8 and a 4 several years ago, and think it would be great to get back into rowing again.

Do either of you know if there are any boats looking for another woman?

Thanks

Hi there,

I've just arrived in Lausanne and would love to get out on to the lake. I rowed in a 8 and a 4 several years ago, and think it would be great to get back into rowing again.

Do either of you know if there are any boats looking for another woman?

Thanks

Kate G, May 17, 2010 @ 23:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1983 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form